𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

Taehyung was on his way to the departmental store when his phone started to ring. He frowned. He highly dislikes talking during driving. 'I am not going to entertain that midget right now.' he muttered.

It's usually Jimin who loves to bug Taehyung from time to time. But honestly, he enjoys it a lot. No one can be as good as Park Jimin. It's been only a week, but he and Jimin became really close. Pulling out the phone he smiled a little , despite being annoyed. But the name on the caller Id was unexpected.

'Mom?' Taehyung asked picking up the call.

'Where are you Kim Taehyung? I am waiting for you at your dorm.'

'Whoa, you what? You are at SNU?'

'Why are you fumbling? Can't I visit my own son?' she asked chuckling.

'No no, it's not like that. I am just surprised . You just wait in the common room . I lost the spare key yesterday. I am coming shortly. '

'Aissh, this boy.. always keep loosing things. Don't worry your friend already welcomed me . He is a very nice boy .'

'Are you talking about Jimin?' Taehyung asked.

'Yes bear.'

Well, he was in trouble.

'Ok mom . I am coming . I have some essentials to buy. love you.'

Taehyung sighed after hanging up .Mom just gave him a surprise visit . Don't get him wrong ; he loves his mom very much. But he had completely forgotten to inform his mother about the trip earlier. And if any of his friends spill their guts now, he would be screwed. Mom will assume the worst by getting this secondhand news. His mom is someone who still thinks Taehyung as a little baby. She would surely assume that the soul purpose of this trip would be drinking,smoking and other not so holly stuffs .Things are not going to be that easy ; he thought,sighing ruefully. But he missed his mother very much . A smile tugged at the corner of his lips automatically.

Taehyung pulled the car outside the departmental store . The store was nearly empty. The cashier girl , Aeri , who is also Taehyung's classmate , is a really nice person . Like always, she was reading something. Aeri came to SNU with 100 percent scholarship and her brilliance is no joke. She can't live a single second without book. Every time Taehyung saw her, she was always reading something.

'Hey Aeri, good morning.' he greeted her, walking through the revolving door. Aeri raised her head from the paperback she was currently devouring and smiled at him.

'Utilizing your off day by learning housechores again? ' she giggled .

' What can I say , life demands too much attention for survival .' Taehyung smiled . 'What are you reading anyway?'
'It's Pride and Prejudice again.' she smiled gleefully, like a five years old. God she is crazy about books.

'Well, I am curious about one thing, you know. And that is whose charm attracts you more. Darcy or Elizabeth? I guess it's Elizabeth from your face.' '

'Who would not swoon on such an woman?'( Just insert this emoji😫) She asked with an awestruck expression.

'People are so dramatic nowadays. Ok you read, see you later. ' he waved and went inside the store , leaving a chuckling Aeri behind.

Taehyung stared at the racks . He was preparing himself for the upcoming agony. It's so hard to find anything here. Jin suggested about online shopping but he insisted on learning it by himself. Jimin helped him in making a list . Or else he would be doomed . He was trying pretty hard to learn these works. He nearly cried when he had to make kimchi for the first time. But thank god , that shit was edible to others.