The Results...

The Trickster had found Dwight and Hannah right when they popped their generator, they ran off, The Trickster downed Dwight again, taking him into the basement this time, hooking him. Dwight now had to struggle against the entity, but he decided to give up and let the entity take him, killing him. It was now just Hannah and Jaidan, Hannah searched through a chest, finding a key inside. She remembered the girls telling them about the key and the hatch. She found it and jumped inside, having faith that her best friend would find it and live. Meanwhile, Jaidan was the only one left, they were somewhat notified by the entity how many people were left, so Jaidan knew it was just her, and The Trickster...She walked through the top floor of the lodge with fear. Her heartbeat became intense, she turned around and saw him...she slowly backed away into the wall, keeping a stern look in attempt to be tough. He slowly approached her.
"I wanted to save you for last...it worked out perfectly didn't it?~" The Trickster said.
"Just go ahead and kill me..." Jaidan said sternly. "Isn't that what you want?"
"...no." The Trickster replied.
"Oh don't try to convince me otherwise..." Jaidan snapped back.
"I'm not bluffing dear!~" The Trickster responded with a smile, he threw the bat to the side, it fell to the bottom floor, then pulling out his blades and dropping them to the ground. Jaidan stood in awe.
"Why aren't you killing me?" Jaidan questioned.
"I don't see you like the rest. I see you as a prize! For my hard-work! Not an inclusion in it." He replied. Jaidan stood with a small blush on her face. He walked up to her, pinning her to the wall by putting his hands against it. Her face got even more red, his turning pink.
"Visit me tonight!~ It's the other path leading away from yours next to the campfire.~" The Trickster said softly.
Jaidan giggled, finally getting the memo. "A-Alright. I will." she responded with a smile.
"Tell me, what is your name dear? I am Ji-Woon. Ji-Woon Hak.~" he spoke huskily.
"I'm...Jaidan." She replied shyly.
"Jaidan...such a lovely name...~" Ji-Woon replied, he lifted himself away from her and continued. "You must go, before the entity takes you!" Ji-Woon grabbed Jaidan's hand and took her to the hatch.
"Your escape awaits!~" He spoke flirtatiously with a wink.
Jaidan giggled. "Thanks. See you tonight!~" She said teasingly, then hopping in. Ji-Woon smiled as she left. Jaidan made it back to the campfire, with a small smile growing in her face.
  "That smile tells me you made it out?" Meg said happily.
  "Yeah..." Jaidan responded softly. "Uh, Where's Hannah?"
  "She's at the cabin. I stayed here at the campfire to wait for you both and wanted to know how your first trial went." Meg replied. "But I will say, it's getting late! Ready to head back?"
  "I...think I wanna sit by the fire and clear my head, alone." Jaidan responded nicely.
  "Oh ok! I understand it is your first day and all. See you later!" Meg said as she started walking back to camp. Jaidan sat at the fire until Meg could no longer be seen. She then took the path Ji-Woon had told her to take to the killer camp. The path for the killer camp was a lot gloomier and gave off a tense feeling, but Jaidan was a horror fanatic and didn't mind much. She then approached the camp. Every killer had their own cabin all to themselves, they were a bit spoiled huh? Jaidan walked around, looking for Ji-Woon's cabin.