After the Second Trial.

Hannah was escorted back to the campfire. Jaidan sat there waiting for her.
"Hey! Did you make it?! I was worried sick...but I was forced out." Jaidan spoke worriedly.
"Yeah I made it! Don't worry buddy!" Hannah smiled wide.
"You seem VERY happy about your escape. Did you find the hatch or something?" Jaidan questioned.
"No, actually he shut the hatch, so ya know how a killer took a liking to you? Well...the same thing happened to me with that one...he was a sweetheart! He let me live and wants to meet up with me!" Hannah replied happily.
"Where are you guys meeting? At his cabin?" Jaidan asked.
"We're meeting here actually." Hannah responded.
"Oh then should I leave?~" Jaidan teased.
"Yes but not for THAT reason!" Hannah replied with a small blush. Jaidan laughed in response.
"Alright. Have fun with that boy toy of yours!" She waved Hannah off as she spoke.
"You're one to talk buddy! You already have a picture of yours!" Hannah teased back, making Jaidan laugh in response as she disappeared off down the trail towards their cabin.

"Who was that?" Frank questioned as he walked out to the center from the trees.
"Oh my god! How long have you been there?" Hannah questioned, startled by his entrance.
"I saw the whole conversation! That's why i'm asking who that is and why she knows about us. Also, very curious as to who her 'boy toy' is." Frank joked, making Hannah giggle.
"Oh that's my best friend Jaidan! I tell her everything. We were brought here together. No need to worry though, she wouldn't tell a soul we're here." She responded. "Because she did the same thing yesterday."
"Really?" Frank questioned. "Interesting, with who?"
"The uhhh...the guy...his nickname started with a t? the t something? He had a yellow coat on, lavender hair, a bat, and he killed someone with throwing knives in front of our very own eyes?" Hannah explained.
"OH! You're talking about The Trickster! His real name is Ji-Woon." Frank replied. "I am SO gonna mention it to him when I get back!" Hannah giggled in response to Frank's reaction. "Anyways! That's not what we're here for..." he continued. "We are here because i wanted to uh...let you know that...every time you get a trial with me, don't fret. I won't hurt you in anyway."
"Why? Im a survivor just like the rest of them. An easy target for you to slaughter along with everyone else." Hannah responded.
"Not in my eyes..." Frank spoke softly. "When I saw you, I felt something i've never felt before. It was very strange. Especially since you're supposed to be a victim of mine..." he continued. "but...that feeling is saying that I don't want to hurt you. I'm...i'm just really lost at the moment and wanted to tell you. I hate having things bottled up!" he finished.
"That's okay..." Hannah spoke sweetly. "You're very sweet when you want to be Frank." she smiled sweetly.
Frank looked down a little, seemingly a bit bashful at her words. "So...would you mind if we...got to know each other better? And like, get...close?" Frank asked sweetly, he didn't word it the greatest considering he had never done something like this before.
"A-Alright.~ I'm willing." Hannah responded sweetly.
The two of them then sat down at the campfire and talked, asking regular questions about one another.

⚜️Jaidan POV⚜️

Jaidan was the only one in the cabin at the time. She was just laying in her bed. Jaidan had always been quite a sleepy person. So laying around being lazy and taking naps was normal for her. She had a bed with a window next to it. She was able to cover it at night though. Leaving it open felt uncomfortable, even in her normal life, but at the moment it was open, considering it was now early afternoon. Suddenly, there was a tap at the window, like something very sharp was tapping at it. Jaidan turned to see Ji-Woon tapping a knife at her window, which startled her a little considering this was very unexpected. Jaidan opened the window.
"What are you doing here?!" Jaidan questioned with a shocked expression on her face.
"I just had to visit! Is that so wrong?~" Ji-Woon pouted teasingly.
"No but what if the others see you?" Jaidan questioned with a small smile.
"I'll gut them like a fish my dear.~" Ji-Woon joked. Jaidan giggled in response.
"Come in!" she said happily. Ji-Woon climbed through the window and sat on her bed with her, Jaidan then shut the window and covered it. Then put a pillow against it and laid back onto it.
"Wanna join me?" Jaidan asked sweetly.
"In what?" Ji-Woon asked curiously.
"In cuddling? Is this new to you?" Jaidan teased with a smile.
"Yes actually!" Ji-Woon joked back. "I am a killer, do you think i've ever cuddled before?"
"Well I was thinking maybe you have BEFORE killing...considering you are very good looking." Jaidan said, slight bashfulness.
"No actually. I didn't focus on romance, more on my career in music. Then killing came to the picture and i had no thought of anything sweet whatsoever." Ji-Woon replied.
"Well how about your first cuddle session then?~" Jaidan teased as she sat up. Ji-Woon chuckled in response.
"Alright!~" he responded as he laid back on the pillow. Jaidan then laid back next to him, wrapping her arms around his torso and laying her head on his shoulder. Ji-Woon then hesitantly wrapped his arm around her.
"Just like this. Comfy right?" Jaidan teased.
"Very.~" Ji-Woon responded as he rested his head on hers.
After a while, Jaidan had fallen asleep and Ji-Woon messed with one of his blades in his free hand.