Chapter 10

I'm standing on my porch with tears in my eyes staring at the two people who have always loved me unconditionally. "I'll miss you."

"We'll see you in a few days, Rylie." Momma D rolls her eyes, but I knows she feels the same way.

"It still won't be the same." I pull them both into a bear hug. When we pull apart I hear Dad yell from the car,

"We should probably get going, Rylie!"

"Coming!" I yell back without turning around. I hug my moms quickly again, kissing each of their cheeks, "I love you." I pick up my purse and turn towards the car.

"We love you, too." Mom whispers. I feel a tear stream down my cheek at that, and I book it to the car. I don't want them to see me crying; that would just make them cry.

Once I get into the car, I wipe my eyes until they're dry again. "You okay, hun?" Mom asks, and I simply nod staring out the window at my moms figures as they get smaller and smaller. "You'll love it at the pack house. You'll have the biggest bedroom!" I smile in thanks at her. She's trying to make this easier on me, but everything's moving so quickly. Yesterday morning I woke up not knowing my parents, and today I'm moving in with them.

"Thank you."

"For what?" Dad asks.

"Everything." I tell them before remaining silent for the rest of the ride home. 'Wow,' Lili speaks, 'we're moving into a pack house full of people like us!' I grin suddenly. I haven't thought of it that way yet. All my whole years as a wolf were spent thinking I was the only one and now, I have a mate and I'm moving into a pack house. I'm soon to be Luna of the pack for God sake.

'It's kinda awesome.' Lili giggles. She's giddy today. Not only will we be in the same house as Mason, but we'll also be around our own kind for once.

We get to the house in a few minutes, and Dad, Mom, and I carry as many bags as we can into the house. I follow them up the stairs all the way to the fourth floor which is more of an attic. The room is fully renovated though, and it's huge. It's bigger than any house I've ever lived in, and it's just my bedroom! "So, how do you like it?" Mom asks with a hopeful and nervous look as we all put my bags down.

"I love it." I tell her, a smile lighting up her face and I can't but smile at her.

"That's great," Dad says, "how about we give you an hour to get ready before the ceremony."

"What ceremony?" My brows furrow. I wasn't told about any ceremony.

"Oh, right, we forgot to tell you! Now that you're living here and are the next Luna, we have to have a ceremony to reinitiate you into the pack." My mouth forms an 'O'.

"Okay," Mom starts to leave, pulling Dad after her, "Call us if you need anything!" With that they close the door behind them, leaving me to a room so big I don't even know what to ever do with all the space.

I put up a few music posters for Of Mice & Men, Sleeping With Sirens, and Suicide Silence to make the room seem more homey. The walls are a peach pink. I don't hate pink, but I don't like it either. I'd prefer a blue or green room. Maybe my parents will let me paint it...

Next, I unpack all my clothes into the large dresser on the right wall. When I finish I simply lay down on the king sized bed not knowing what to do. I need to fill this room up somehow. Maybe the girls and I need to go on another shopping trip. I grab my phone to text them when there's a knock on the door.

"Hello?" I call out.

"It's me." My stomach flutters at his voice.

"Come in." Mason enters the room gapping at the size. "Hi." I wave at him.