Challenge 1: Hide and Seek

Max: So, what's the first challenge?

Jark: The first challenge is an old fashion game called Hide and Seek.

Max: Nice.

Raph: That's it?

Max: Alright!

(Jark teleports anyone to another dimension with a forest)

Jark: This pocket dimension is filled with jungles, dinosaurs, humanoid reptilian people, and various Earth stuff.

Max: Just like in Land of the Lost.

Jark: This is wearing the first challenge begins.

Robin: We're playing Hide and Seek? If this is a tournament, should've we all be fighting against each other.

Jark: There will be time for that Boy Wonder. You can all use your powers as long as you don't use X-Ray Vision or teleportation.

Jark: Anyway, Max aka Monster Kid will be the seeker while you all hide. If he catches any of you, you'll be helping him search for other contestants.

Go Go: No way?

Max (laughing, getting the attention of the other heroes) I hope you guys find some good hiding spots.

(Max's eyes glow bright green)

Max: Because I'm gonna find you all.

Dash: Not if you catch us.

Max: Oh, I will.

(Max turns around with his eyes covered)

Max: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Ready or not, here I...come? Huh? They must've hide while I was counting.

Jark: Well, then I suggest you start finding them. Have fun.

(Jark teleports out from the dimension)

Max: Well, time to find everyone.

(Max runs off into an abandoned movie theater)

(Max goes into the abandoned movie theater to search for the other heroes)

Max: This abandoned movie theater seems like a perfect hiding spot.

(Max looks around and heads straight to the snack bar)

Max: Where are you?

(Max found nothing, but popcorn and candy laying around the floor)

Max: (sighs) Waste to good snacks.

(Max that heads straight for the theater room, going under every chairs)

Max: Come on! All I've been finding are piles junk food and drinks laying on the floor! This is ridiculous!

(As Max prepares to leave the last room, he slips on a cup and falls on the floor)

Max: Ouch!

Baymax: (offscreen) Are you okay?

Hiro: (whispers) Baymax, shush!

Max: Yeah, I think so...wait a minute?!

Go Go: (whispers) Shush, nobody say anything!

Fred: (whispers) Calm down Go Go, it's not like he'll find us?

(Max tears the movie screen off, revealing that Big Hero 6 was hiding behind)

Max: (laughing at the Big Hero 6 as they are shocked) Wow! You guys should've picked a better hiding out.

(Go Go, Wasabi, Hiro and Honey Lemon glared at Fred)