Challenge 3: Omnidroid Fight

Hiro: What's the third challenge?

Jark: The third challenge is called "Superhero Fight Club!", where you will all train your abilities in the arena.

Leo: (excited) Yes! Finally some training!

(Jark pressed a button which summons a giant Omnidroid appears behind him)

(The Incredibles are shocked)

Dash: Isn't that the same robot created by Syndrome?

Jark: Yes, I created this one and programmed it for training purposes..

Raph: (pounds his fists) Alright, fun!

Dash: (cheering) Yeah!

Max: Now hold it!

Leo: (raises his katanas) Let's do this!

Mikey: Booyakasha!

(The Incredibles get ready to fight)

Mr. Incredibles: Kids, Helen, let's gets ready. We've beaten this robot before and we can do it again.

Elastigirl: This is gonna be fun.

Dash: Yeah, we get to fight a giant robot again!

(Jack Jack roars in agreement)

Dash: That's right Jack-Jack!

Fred: Yeah! Let's smash a giant cyclops robot!

Robin: The Teen Titans are ready!

Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven and Starfire: Yeah!

Buttercup: Oh yeah!

Max: I will fight this robot or my name ain't Max "Zachary" Stewart.

Robin: What a minute, Zachary?

Max: (annoyed) Yes, that's my middle name.

(Robin starts laughing at Max along with the rest of the Titans)

Max: (becomes annoyed, glares at the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Incredibles, Big Hero 6 (minus Baymax) and Powerpuff Girls who are also laughing at him) Alright, we get that Zachary's a funny name!

Raven: (stops laughing) Okay, we're done.

Max: (suspicious) Really?

Violet: Yep.

Max: (suspicious) You're really done?

Fred: (trying not to laugh) We're good.

Max: (eyes narrowed) Done? Right?

Mikey: Yeah, we're done kaiju dude.

Max: (sighs) Fine, let's just fight the robot.

Leo: Alright everyone, charge!

(The heroes began charging towards the Omnidroid as the giant robot attacks them with its arms and shooting lasers)

Mr. Incredible: I'm gonna take out the head!

(Mr. Incredible jumps up to the Omnidroid's head and began punching)

(The Ninja Turtles attack the Omnidroid's legs with their weapons)

Mikey: Booyakasha!

(Leo tries slicing off one of the legs with his katanas, but no luck)

Leo: What?

(The Omnidroid grabs Leo, Donnie, Raph and Mikey)

Mikey: (scared) Oh no!

(The Omnidroid throws the Ninja Turtles to a cage)

Raph: What the?

Leo: We're in a cage?

Robin: Titans, Go!

(Robin uses his staff to fight off one of the Omnidroid's legs)

(Beast Boy transforms into a rhino and rams to the Omnidroid, knocking it to the wall)

(Cyborg blasts it with his cannon)

(Starfire hits the Omnidroid with her eye beams several times)

(Raven constructs a giant fist to punch the head)

Robin: Titans, Go!

(The Teen Titans charge at the Omnidroid, but it zaps them with a laser as they are burnt up)

Raven: Oww!

(The Teen Titans collapse to the floor as the Omnidroid throws them in the cage)

Max: That was weak.

(The Powerpuff Girls flies towards the Omnidroid to attack it, but get slammed to the wall)

Mr. Incredible: Come on, let's end this!

Dash: Yeah!

(Before the Incredibles have a chance, the Omnidroid traps them in a Zero-point gravity force field, freezing them in place)

Hiro: Is that zero-point gravity energy?

(The Omnidroid moves the Incredibles into the cage as the zero-point gravity field disappears)

Dash: Aww!

Hiro: Well, looks like it's just us and Monster Kid.

Max: Yeah! Let's do this!

(Max morphs his hands into pincer claws)

(Hiro gets on Baymax as they fly around the Omnidroid)

(Fred breathe fire at the legs)

(Gogo runs around the Omnidroid and throws her discs at the body)

(Honey Lemon throws many chem-balls)

(Wasabi uses his plasma blades to block the Omnidroid's laser)

Hiro: Baymax, get me to the head so I could try to de-

(The Omnidroid's head gets blasted off by an energy beam which was shot from one of Max's pincer claws)

Hiro: Deactivate.

Baymax: Looks like Monster Kid took care of it.

(The Omnidroid collapses onto the ground, disabling the cage as everyone inside walks out, heading straight to what remains of the giant robot)

(Max climbs on the Omnidroid's destroyed body and stands proudly with his )

Go Go: (crosses her arms) Knowing any hero with a big ego, he's gonna make a speech about himself.

Max: I just wanna just that I Max "Z"Stewart...(A small monitor comes out from the destroyed Omnidroid's body and appears behind him)...aka Monster Kid ...(The word "Zachary" appears on the screen)...have defeated the robot...(the other heroes laugh together as Max turns around, seeing the screen blank)...I am the...(the screen turns off again, showing "Zachary" again as the other heroes laugh again)...(Max turns around and see nothing as he gets annoyed)...kaiju shapeshifting boy on the Earth...(The screen turns on again, showing "Zachary" again in neon as the other heroes laughed)...(Max turns around, seeing the screen blank as he trembles in fury)...in my universe and it was...(The screen turns on, showing another "Zachary" sign again as the other heroes laughed again)...a great honor...(Max turns around and points at the screen) Aha! (Max grabs the monitor with his bare hands and rips it) Okay, that's enough!

(Max throws the monitor to the wall, shattering it as he gets off the Omnidroid's body)

Max: I hate it when people call me by my middle name.

(Jark appears in the arena as he snaps his fingers, making the Omnidroid disappear)

Jark: Congratulations Monster Kid and Big Hero 6 for defeating the robot.

Hiro: Uh, thanks.

Max: Yeah! Bring on the next challenge!