Challenge 2: The Maze

Max: Why's the second challenge is called that?

Jark: Because Max, you'll be chased into a maze by everyone you've found in the Hide and Seek challenge.

Max: Okay, that fine...what?

(Jark teleports himself and the heroes back into the alien dimension)

Jark: That's right kid, you must make your way out of a maze while everyone tries to capture you.

Max: (whispers) Oh no!

Jark: You guys will go into the maze first before he does. Have fun.

Max: Oh come on!

(Jark teleports out from the dimension)

(The other heroes turned their attention to a terrified Max, giving him menacing grins)

Max: (giggling nervously) Uh, hi?

Go Go: (smirks) Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this.

Max: (groans) Oh great.

(The other heroes walk pass him as Dash and Violet looked at him with smirks on their faces)

Dash: (whispers) We're gonna get you.

Max: (nervously gulps) I'm so dead.

(In a few minutes, Max waited and enters the maze)

Max: This better be worth it.

(As Max enters the maze, the door behind him closes)

Max: Okay, let's do this!

(Max looks at a map, amazing of how big the maze is)

Max: (shocked) Whoa! This maze is huge! It even has free restaurants and telephone booths. Nice.

(Max continues in the maze as he spots paintings on the wall)

Max: Weird art.

(Max slams into a pile of paintings)

Max: Oww! Where did these stacks of paintings come from? (takes the painting of a dinosaur off) Another one? (takes the painting of a rabbit off) Seen that before. (takes the painting of the Grinch off) Nope. (takes the painting of the shark of Jaws) Nope. (takes the painting of Darth Vader off) What's this, a painting of the 2015 Fantastic Four? (takes the painting of the Fantastic Four from the 2015 off. The Teen Titans are hiding behind it, causing Max to scream)

Max: Aaah!

Robin: Surprise!

Max: Uh oh!

Robin: Titans Go!

(The Teen Titans charge at Max)

Max: (screaming) Aaaahh!

(Max leaps onto the walls of the maze and crawls away from the Teen Titans)

Cyborg: He's getting away!

Raven: No he's not! Azarath Mentrion Zinthos!

(Raven creates a magic construct of a giant hand to grab Max, the latter evades while avoiding Starfire's eye beams and Robin's birdarangs)

Max: Hey! Watch it!

Starfire: I am the sorry!

(Max spits out a sticky substance at Raven and Starfire, trapping them)

(Beast Boy turns into a gorilla as he and Cyborg jump into the air and try to catch Max)

Max: When will they learn?

(Max develops wings and flies away as Beast Boy and Cyborg get slammed to the wall)

Beast Boy: Oww!

(Max flies away from the Titans, laughing)