She acting crazy

- still Maria POV-

I'm in the front and Hailey is in the back she was coming behind my ear whispering and licking and sucking on my ear which was turning me on alotttt.

We finally got to my house...

I opened my door and I let Hailey walked in first so I can look at her ass I closed the door and Hailey attacked me again!!!

She slammed me against the door and was kissing on me and bitting my lip and my neck she took off my shirt licking my body she pulled down my pants amd my boxers to see the strap on I was wearing.

She rolled me over so I can be in front of her I was sucking on her neck I found her soft spot and I was kissing and sucking on licking it she dug her nails in my back.

I picked her up and carried over to my couch and layed her down I turned her over so she was laying on her stomach

I unzipped her dress from the back and I took off her push up bra and her underwear I and I stuck my D in her butt she screamed her scratched her nails on the couch and was moaning I hit slow and I hit it fast.

I turned her over and I licked her waist and I went to her clit and ate her after that I stuck my D on her clit and she kept screaming and moaning and biting her lip I took out my D and she started to squirt so I had to clean her up.

After all of that we fell asleep on the couch cuddling.

The next day....

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon cooking I just played on the couch and I turned on the TV and watched it.

I saw Hailey walking in naked with two plates of eggs and bacon with a side of toast.

Thanks baby. I said sitting up and grabbing the plate

We sat there and ate when we finshed eating i put the plate on the table and and hailey got on top of me amd we made out till i pushed her off and i got in the shower.

I got dressed I was wearing army cargo shorts and a black and white tink top jersey with black and white Jordans

Where you going? Hailey asked

With some friends. I said

What friends? She asked

Um friends? I said confused

What are yall going to do? She asked

Chill. I said

Mmh. She said

Girl bye. I said kissing her and leaving