Intro

We could see hatsume on her working table with a smile on her face that probably scared powerloader to the point he was wearing a defensive gear and hiding under the table, praying to whoever was up to spare his life.

On the other hand hatsume mei was having the time of her life. After so many failures she was finally going to succesed in her project. She just needed to add a part in the corner and boom it will be ready to operate. After adding the last part she started to check every blueprints just to be sure everything was on the place.
And then she pluged the wires in. At first it was making weird noises and powerloader was 80% it was gonna blast so he slowly started to move towards hatsume to bring her out and run for their lives but he stopped when the screen on the machine started to flicker and words started to form inside it.

   ~~••Welcome to multiverse••~~

  To continue add the DNA of the selected user and thus the alternnative world of choosen user will be desplayed in the screen
keep in mind the world you choose wll be spawend randomly so watch at your own risk.

For a moment there was a complete silence untill hatsume started to cry on her babies because she failed to make the timemachine that allowed her to watch future inventions. On the other hand powerloader was speechless because whatever hatsume made was almost impossible to find anywhere and he was proud of his student. He decided to console mei by telling her how it could show other thousands universes technology to her and that was enough to get her moving on.
  She just needed a labrat-i mean User for her machine and she knew perfectly who she was gonna choose. Mei and izuku had gotten really close after the sports festival and she knew what she had to do to make him agree. With that thought on her mind she started to make her way towoards 1A drom.( I'm pretty sure izuku is getting goosebombs somewhere in the dorms)

Today was the third day of move in and everyone was almost done with their work. izuku was sitting on sofa with iida and uraraka talking about the new hero that debuted a month ago, suddenly the door opened startling everyone in the common area.

"HELLO EVERYONE" hatsume entered the dorms going straight to izuku and started to drag him away only to be stopped by iida yelling about how they shouldn't harm the school property. But hatsume was to eager to try on her babies she didn't even listen to what he was saying.
"Alright mr.Engine i won't do that next time. BUT I NEED izuku to look and babies." hatsume said smiling and dragging him to her lab and iida and uraraka following them obviously scared for their friend who was about to be a labrat-i mean user for hatsume's new baby.

And after all the experience izuku had gotten from her machines he was not sure if he wanted to slap himself for making a bet with mei that if he lost he will help her try on 5 babies she made and losing at the end. Thankfully for him this one was the 4th one. After this one more left and he will be free again. He just wasn't sure if he will be alive to try on the last one. Hatsume was an amazing inventor and her invention were topnotch too but he also knew that half of her inventions blew up after turning it on. So here he was, praying for his life while getting draged by his friend.

In the lab, powerdloader had called the teachers and principal to see the machine hatsume made. Everyone was super impressed by the machine and nezu was studying it and grining like maniac, imaging how much chaos it will cause if the knowledge of it is released. Hatsume ran in with izuku beside her and iida and uraraka behind them. They went in to watch the baby hatsume had made and you could probably hear and see all the gears inside izuku's head was going of in. He stopped himself when he heard hatsume yell about something bringing the labrat and experimenting on and getting scolled by aizawa and powerloader. He was 100% sure the labrat was him at that point and was worried about using his dna (cough cough Quirk) but was sure if he didn't though about it, OFA won't transfer.

After observing the machine for a while, everyone agreed to use the machine and there was no risk to it and would help them learn about other world. They decided to do it in the newly made dorm room of 1A. As such they started to make their way back to dorms with the machine.

Back in the dorm everyone was in common room discussing about what to make for lunch or watching T.V. When the door opened revealing teachers with izuku,uraraka,iida and mei. Everyone was confused as to what they were doing here until nezu popped out of aizawa's scarf and told powerloaded and mei to bring the machine in and connect it to powersupply.

Nezu turned arround to look at the confused crowed of 16 years old before speaking, "Most of you must be confused as to why we are here and what tha feat thing is. You don't need to worry as it's a device that your fellow classmate hatsume made. It will allow us to observe an alternative universe of the user by adding the DNA to the machine. And no, it won't explode if you are worried about it as it's already been tested by powerloader and mei before bringing it here. SO i hope you will have fun and learn something from these machine for the last 4 days of your holiday." with that he ended his speech and went to sit on the chair in the corner of room and pulled out his tea set  out of nowhere creeping everyone out.

Everyone seemed intrested and went to their room to change in comfy clothes. Momo made change clothes for teachers. After
changing everyone gather in common room. All the teachers sat in sofa while students brought pillows and blankets and sat in floors. Mei getting signal to start the machine, got up and plugged the cord in. After that izuku got up and processed to drop a blood inside the machine.

~~••starting multiverse••~~
Searching for the universe…
.....Searching......
.....Searching.....
.....Searching.....
~~••Multiverse found••~~