Invitation

Yusha's Pov...

I was back home, I am waiting for Kshitiz's Birthday Invitation. It has been like 3 hr I have been waiting for an Invitation. Okay, I accept that I haven't been friends with him but he should send me an invitation to his birthday, after all, I am his dance partner plus he had sent me a friend request which I haven't accepted yet on Facebook."Ting" A notification pops up on my mobile phone's screen. I immediately pick my phone to check what is that notification about. I was hoping that It should be an Invitation but it wasn't. It was a notification of an online sale "Oh, I don't want to go shopping" I said it aloud in frustration. I keep my mobile on the table and said: "When will he sent me an invitation to his birthday " in a little cry voice.

"When you stop waiting for the Invitation," Numa said from behind. I turned My body around to look at Numa. "Then what should I do?" I asked Numa. Numa came to me said:" Read this " She hands me a novel. "First love" I read the title of the book. This was the book I brought with Numa back then. But I never got a chance to read it. "Ting" again a notification arrives on my mobile. I checked the phone but this time I wasn't hoping for an Invitation. "Oh my goodness" I screamed out of joy. Numa immediately holds my shoulder. I turned my face to her and said: "He invited me and you to the Birthday party". Numa's worried face for me changed into a happy face" But I haven't purchased a gift for him!" Numa said and moves aside " I hope your Boyfriend wont be angry" Numa said to tease me and run away from me." Youuu" I said trying to hide my smile and ran after Numa.

*****

In The evening getting ready for the party

"Numa have you seen my Red lipstick," I said to numa 

"I think I have seen inside your make-up pouch," Numa said in a loud voice because she was in the other room.  "Okay" I replied to Numa. "Here" I found it and immediately applied it to my lips. "Yusha hurry up! we were are getting late" Numa said from the other room."I am done" I said and left my bedroom and walked into Numa's room." Wow, Yusha you are looking amazing" Numa complimented me. I gave a smile in return and said: "You are looking pretty too" Numa was wearing a purple coloured dress, she did herself simple makeup and was wearing purple earrings which was matching with the dress. whereas I was wearing a yellow coloured dress, I also did simple makeup and was wearing silver coloured earrings which weren't matching with my dress but giving me a little royal look. "Now let's go," Numa said and grabbed my arms.

"To the party," I said.

 "wait! wait!" Numa said.

 "Did you carried the bouquet?" Numa reminds me 

"Oh wait for a second," I said and walked into my room and carried the bouquet and walked out of the room

"To the party, "I said carrying lavender flower's bouquet.

*****

We made it to the party pace, I was standing outside and taking deep breaths because this was my first time coming to a party by myself. I have attained many parties but in those parties, I was forced to go so this is my first time attending a party by myself. Numa hold my left arm and we both walked into the party. 

"Welcome, Yusha and Numa" Sophia welcomed us.

We didn't say anything. we just smiled in return. Sophia took us to Kshitiz.

Kshitiz was stand in the centre of the place, He was wearing a deep blue coloured suit. 

"Happy birthday" Numa wished Kshitiz

"Thank you," Kshitiz said with a smile.

"Happy birthday," I said to kshitiz and age him the bouquet 

"Thank you " He replied to me and took the bouquet. After taking the bouquet he smiled looking at them."Do you know what these flowers mean?" I said to kshitiz without looking at him.

"No, What these flowers mean,"  Kshitiz said. I hoping that he might know the meaning of these flowers  but he didn't

"Umm, it means..." I was answering but I didn't get the courage to say, 

"You will know by the time," I said and was about to leave from there, but kshitiz hold my hand from behind. I turned to look at him.

"Where are you going   the party hasn't started yet," Kshitiz said 

"But I have to go," I said and begin to walk away from him. He didn't say anything. He just looked after me until I was gone. Numa followed me and after we were inside our car Numa asked "Why did we leave so early"?

"Did you forget? You had said not talk with him" I said but the reason why I left so early was a video chat which I am going to have after I will reach home. "Oh right," Numa said 

After we reached home, I ran to my home immediately change my dress and washed the make-up I had on my face. I opened my laptop and boom, As soon as I turn on the Laptop there was a video call request poping on the screen of the laptop. I immediately accept the call and said " Hello mom hello dad" Ya I have to video call my  Mom and dad every evening.

"Hello dear, " Mom and dad said at once. 

After an hour, We ended the conversation. Numa was standing at the door of my room and looking at me. "So for this, You left the party," Numa said after I shut down the laptop. I nodded and Numa walked inside my room and sit next to me."I can understand living apart from parents is not easy" Numa giving  me warm hug."Numa, I don't know if it's the right moment to say but I am feeling hungry" I said 

"Yusha it was such an emotional scene you just ruined it" Numa complains. I laugh at that moment. "Please cook Rampam for me" I requested her 

"Okay But you are going to wash the dishes," Numa said pointing at me. I nod in return