Vixen

After waking up and returning to the cave the next morning, they had to deal with being scolded by Marcella. Fabio just sat there snickering. "How could we know you guys weren't dead?!" "Mar-" Jasper tried to calm her down. "No! We just found each other and you pull this stunt?!" Jasper hugged her tight, refusing to let go as she squirmed, finally calming after Jasper whispered in her ear. By this time, Vira and Rouge had sat next to Fabio, with Joanna in front of them, watching the show.

After awhile, everything had calmed down. Jasper turned to everyone else. "Um, where is Vira?" Fabio shrugged, "I think she said something about gathering food." "Great... " Marcella slouched.

---------------------

Vira's POV

I hate this. They get their dragons, and what do I get? Nothing! And why in the hell do I have to be stuck with so many FEMALES?! As I walked through the forest part of the land, I cut down any walker I came across. It was starting to get dark. I should probably head back. I heard a low growl, turning to see a black panther, about twice normal size, stalking me. It had brilliant green eyes. I started to back away then lost it behind a bush.

What rose from the bush stunned me. A beautiful woman with jet black hair, the same brilliant green eyes of her panther form, and fair skin rose up. And she was completely naked. "I-I-I'm sorry... " I stuttered, covering my eyes. "I do not mind," her voice was a melody mixed with danger perfectly. I looked up as she pounced on me. "Uh, what are you doing?" "Is it not obvious?" "Well, ya know, I just met you and I don't even know your name." "Leila," then she began to attack my neck.

I tried to push her away but she growled at me, her nails turned to claws and her fangs became present. Oh, shit. She used her claws to rip my clothes. "Hey!" She growled again. "Please don't hurt me," I put my hands up. She only grinned.

------Jasper's POV------

We were playing cards when Vira returned. My jaw dropped. Her clothes were torn, so much that she had to literally hold them together. "Uh... " I began but she cut me off, "Don't ask. Just... Just don't." She then ducked into the open tent, closing it behind her. "And get me some clothes!" I heard her yell. By this time, everyone was laughing. I got up and grabbed some clothes, going to the tent. I unzipped it just enough to stuff the clothes inside, zipping it back up.

I stood and turned, coming face to face with a black-haired, green-eyed woman who was completely nude. "What do you think you are doing?" she spoke. I heard Vira curse from inside the tent. "Giving my friend some clothes. Who are you? And what do ya think you're doing?" I crossed my arms. "I am here to see my mate. I did not say I wanted her to be clothed." "I still don't know who you are." I retorted. "Jasper... Just stop." I heard Vira say. Rolling my eyes, I went back to playing cards, "I still want to know her name!" I didn't get an answer, but watched as the strange woman climbed into the tent.

-----Time Skip------

After a few hours, Vira emerged. Her hair was a mess. Everyone else was asleep and I had been attempting to. "Need a hairbrush?" I asked quietly. She looked at me for a while before answering, "Uh, yeah... Thanks." I dug in my bag, pulling out a brush. I stared at her, wondering what the hell was going on. "Are you ok?" I finally asked her. "Huh? Oh. Yeah." I gave her a look that said it wasn't going to be that easy. She sighed, "She's not anything I've encountered before. It's a bit much for me. I need time to get used to it." "Did you tell her that?" I raised an eyebrow. "She doesn't understand. She talks differently. Not like us." "I can try, if you like." She snorted. "If you can pry her from me when she's awake." "I'll do my best." She gave me a look of disbelief but didn't comment.

-------Next Morning--------

I woke to something tickling my face. Brushing it away, I opened my eyes to an enormous green-eyed panther staring at me. I slowly sat up, scooting away. It stood up, then began to change.

The fur retreated, features changed. I blinked, and Vira's nude companion stood before me. Ok then. "I was told you wished to speak with me." "Uh, right, yes. It is about Vira." "My mate?" "Uh, yes... She is overwhelmed by you." " I do not understand." "Ok... She is not used to being a submissive partner. She is rather used to being a dominant partner, or mate. She needs time to get used to you." She was silent for a minute. "I believe I understand. Why does my mate not tell me herself?" "She could not figure a way for you to understand. She hoped I could." "Very well."

She began to walk away. "Have you ever tried clothes?" I asked. "I believe that being clothed is unnatural." "Understandable. However, they can be a statement of personality. Plus, you don't have to wear them all the time. It might even be a nice surprise for Vira. Where is everyone anyway?" "They left to gather food. They did not wish to wake you, believing you to be unpleasant. However, I did not find you to be unpleasant." "I can be if woken the wrong way. So, clothes, whaddya say?" "I might try." "Good enough for me. Let's go."

With that, we climbed onto Iovera's back. We flew to the convience store I had visited with Rouge and Vira. She found some loose, slightly revealing clothes that she liked. I got her to try on some bras with some convincing. She didn't take to them. Oh well. I even tried getting her a bag. No luck. We left, her still clothed, getting back before the others. I couldn't wait to see their faces. Especially Vira's. Ha!