Her

That's when I turned my head, and I saw Her.
She walked ever so gracefully through the field, as though she belonged right here amongst this nature's beauty.
But her beauty was different. It was nothing superficial, nothing that the eye could see or the ear could hear or the hands could feel, but it was a beauty radiating from inside.
She sang beautiful songs. Songs that told of far off lands from long ago. Songs of mythical beings in great legend. And her voice... it was... perfect. It took me on a mini journey inside my own mind to the places and times of which she sang about.
She made her way toward me, and I gladly gestured for her to take a seat next to me.  When she did, it was like everything made sense.

I looked around at the almost fantastical life that surrounded us, and a sudden revelation came upon me. These things... all the friends I'd made today, all the creatures I've encountered, they know no sorrow. They feel no longing inside. They know what they were made to do and they do so with a heart that is nothing but content. They are content, and they always will be.
So I looked up at God, and I promised Him that if I could stay right here, with Her at my side for the rest of my life, I too would be nothing but truly content.