Our last day of freedom

At the downside of Zhenjiang in aa lone figure could be spotted with a wine glass in her hand she was holding a grape wine since she wasn't fond of Alcohol.

She was holding the wine glass in a playful manner when she spotted another lone figure and decided to join him as it is said.

Misery loves company.

She sat beside him and after a minute of silence.

She finally said," So which one is it misery or celebration?"

The man was stunned at the sudden question he looked at her and studied her expressions before saying," Misery"

She then replied saying,"Same here what's your problem?"

"Parents have gotten me into an arranged marriage without me knowing who the person is," He replied.

"Same here"

"This is practically my last day of freedom,"The guy continued because who knew whether the lady was a mean witch or the opposite.

"Then here's a toast," The lady said while raising her glass," To our last day of freedom"

The man put up his glass in respond and they both clinked their glasses and enjoyed their last day of freedom.

When they were done drinking the wine after about 10 more glasses they left the bar.

The man offered to escort her home and even offered her a ride but she refused saying they really didn't know each other.

So the lady left and took her 'ride' which was actually a classic bike and rode it to her home which was in one of the average suburbs after a while of riding she thought about the man not because of feelings or any of that malarkey but because he looked familiar but after a while her head hurt so she decided to stop thinking and decided to focus on her riding.

She reached her one person home and went into her bedroom after a hot shower and fell asleep.

The man on the other hand had reached home he to had the same thoughts as her because the lady looked oddly familiar.

He wanted to call his assistant for investigations about the lady but he didn't have any picture, name or contact information about the lady she was way to smart to give a random stranger her information.

Although he thought of who she was for like 30 minutes he decided to let it go.

It isn't like we are going to see each other he thought and then went to take a shower in his villa.

When he was done he called one of his maids to bring him his food but since he was extremely handsome the maid couldn't help but steal a few glares as he sat down to eat his food.

"You can leave now,"He said in his usual cold manner making the maid to nearly fall down as she tried her best to quickly leave the room.

He ate his dinner and brought his laptop and went to work since there was nothing else to do and him being the CEO of a top agency he had matters to attend to.

At 3 a. m in the morning he decided to go to sleep.