It's already yours

The next day came when she was meant  to move in with Wang Lei but he didn't send anyone to assist her in packing, he brought himself!
Ying Yue felt touched that he came but she forgot it in less than a minute and allowed him into her home she was a mysterious person so no one knew the profession she had but she was the owner of one of the top fashion brands; YueYue.
She was the CEO and no one knew about it except for the staffs the day she heard she wasn't a part of the Ying family was the day she wanted to tell them about her fashion brand but she didn't tell them and kept it a secret.
From the time she recovered from the shock she decided to start searching for her real parents she had tried her best to get into her 'mothers' files but she did not have any personal resources to get into the file and she couldn't use her fathers resources since it will make an alert on his side, so she strived to find on her own.
When they were done packing they headed into the car and drove to their home.
When Ying Yue saw it she was stunned she never really wanted any house to fancy she liked simple but this house was lovely.
It had a sophisticated but homely style to it and the color was a combination of black, white and creme.
While Ying Yue was still stunned Wang Lei said," I can give you a tour if you like"
Ying Yue was about to reply with a yes but she noticed his laptop and so,e documents so she replied with,"I can find my way around you continue your work"
He nodded his head and allowed her to roam free.
There were about 6 rooms in the whole house, there was also an indoor cinema and an outdoor pool.
When Ying Yue was done she noticed there was an extra room so she asked,"Please can I have the spare room I need it for some research"
He just nodded and replied saying,"It's already your room no need to ask"
"Thanks"
She then sat beside him and began to read a book she had in her bag.
"Do you want any changes in the wedding?" Wang Lei asked Ying Yue
"No the adults can do whatever they like,"Ying Yue answered with a deeper meaning which Wang Zelig picked up but chose to ignore.
When it was time for lunch Ying Yue went to the kitchen but Wang Lei said,"Don't worry we have a maid to take care of that"
"But as a wife it is my responsibility to cook for you,"Ying Yue lamented
"But I don't want you to get hurt,"He replied
"Ok,"Ying Yue gave in to him.
After about 30 minutes lunch was served and they both ate and when they were done Abby went back to her own home and said her goodbyes to him.
She only moved her belongings there but she would be staying there after the wedding.