Welcome home

After Ying Yue and Wang Lei kissed, and the wedding ended that was when everyone noticed that Ying Ming.
They eventually found her in the dressing room curled up in a ball with all the color drown out of her face.
Ying Yue smiled in delight, which did not go unnoticed by Wang Lu and Wang Lei who felt a chill in their spines.
"What happened?" Ying Xu, Ying Ming's mother asked with a look of despair on her face to find her daughter like that.
"Ying Yue !" Ying Ming said in a crying tone.
"What do you mean, she wasn't here,"Ying Bohai said
"She locked the door on me!"Ying Ming exclaimed
Even Ying Xu was starting to believe she was saying rubbish.
"How could I do it, I was busy doing my wedding," Ying Yue said in a matter of fact tone.
Wang Lei and Wang Lu couldn't say anything because they had already figured out what happened.
"Anyways, let's go and finish off," Ying Bohai said.
"Yes," Wang Lei said eventually," Let's go finish greeting the guests"
They all agreed and headed out the door, but before they all left Ying Yue shot Ying Ming a sly smile and walked out which gave Ying Ming shivers.
They all went down to the banquet where Ying Yue met most of Wang Lei's relatives.
"You two look beautiful together," One of Wang Lei's aunts said
Ying Yue blushed as she was holding onto Wang Lei's hand," Thank you so much ma'am"
At last it came to meet Wang Lu,"Wow you look very pretty sis-in-law, my name's Wang Lu"
"Thank you.... Wang Lu," Ying Yue said
"Don't mind my brother most times, he is what we call a workaholic," Wang Lu said
"I don't mind I also work late most times," Ying Yue replied
After they finished their discussion, the wedding banquet was slowly ending as they started saying goodbye to everyone, Ying Yue and Wang Lei could finally go back home.
"Welcome home,"Wang Lei said as they reached their new home.
Ying Yue noticed that Wang Lei had redecorated the home into a red and white design.
Wang Lei noticed her line of sight and said," I thought of maybe every year today we can redecorate the house to make us go back to today"
Ying Yue felt herself tearing up as she was feeling loved, she never knew he was a romantic, she flung herself upon him and said,"Thank you so much"She then kissed his head.
Wang Lei was happy that their relationship had progressed, it was actually Wang Lu that proposed the idea to him, he would give Wang Lu a months vacation and a pay raise.
They both then sat down for dinner and Wang Lu gave her another tour of the modified house.
They both then went to the bathroom and when Ying Yue finished bathing and changing she met Wang Lei working.
"Your brother was right, you are a workaholic," Ying Yue said
"Oh did you want to do something," Wang Lei asked with a smirk on his face.
Ying Yue felt herself shrinking at what he was thinking and said meekly," No thank you,"
She then brought out a book to read but as she was reading she fell asleep.
Wang Lei kissed the sleeping beauty's head and sighed in a low voice,"Our relationship will advance soon", he then covered her with a blanket and continued his work