Arfoire Strikes Back

Gamindustri, Planeptune

We then see Neptune, Kirby, Marx, and Ribbon who were walking through Planeptune. As they were walking, they encounter IF who was standing in the sidewalk as Neptune said.

Neptune: We found an Iffy!

Marx: Well that was quick than I anticipated.

IF: You're that kid and the three cute creatures... Um, I didn't get you names before, did I?

Neptune: It's Neptune!

IF: Neptune, huh. It's a little hard to say. But it's a pretty good name.

Neptune: Guess you won't be calling me Nep after all...

IF: Huh? Did you say something?

Neptune: Nope. Nothing at all.

IF: Okay then? And what are your names, little cute creatures.

Marx: Well my name is Marx, and I'm a Jester.

IF: A Jester?

Marx: That's right.

Ribbon: You already know me, but my name is Ribbon. And this pink puffball's name is Kirby.

Kirby: Hi!

IF: Oh yeah, I know you name Ribbon. And it's nice to meet you Kirby and Marx.

Marx (Thoughts): If only she could least remember me and Kirby.

IF: So, what business do you four have? I have work I need to finish, so I can't sit around here and play with you.

Neptune: Are you planning on catching the secret organization members?

IF: That's right. I got some very reliable eyewitness information, so I have to get moving before they get away.

IF: I'll be going now. This isn't a game, so you four better not follow me, okay?

Next, they nodded as IF left so she could investigate. Once she was a bit far away from them, Neptune said.

Neptune: ...Alright, time to follow Iffy.

Neptune: I can't contact Nepgear, I was thrown out of the Basilicom, and Noire, Meta Knight, and Magolor got arrested... Something very wrong is happing here. 

Marx: Yeah, which we don't know why this is happening.

Neptune: It seemed like she completely forgot about us, but Iffy's the best person to rely on at a time like this!

Neptune: Even then, I'm sure if it's really Iffy, she'll manage to do something!

Marx: Let's hope so. But we should get a move on before we lose her.

Neptunte: Right!

And with that, Neptune, Kirby, Marx, and Ribbon are now following IF without her even noticing as they are heading off to who knows where IF is going to.

We then cut into the next scene seeing Histoire in the Basilicom who was talking to herself saying.

Histoire: Now that I recall, the CPU who was with you two in the other dimension, Uzume...

Histoire: I am unsure of who the "person I knew in the past" is exactly... In fact, I do not remember anything but a vague feeling...

Histoire: No, it cannot be because my relevant memory specifications are low...