Veinte Siete

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

This will have a few drops of law stuffs that are probably not accurate or just pure wrong. I apologize in advance and bear with me, im in no means connected to any judicial stuff this is purely out of my imagination.
_________________________________________

Frances Bree Montenegro's P.O.V.

Peaceful days after raging storms.

Ayos na.

I should be scared but im not.

Ewan ko din kung bakit but as emir tells me the life he had i just felt okay with that.

Killing is not but as long as his reasons are not unreasonable i will always tey to understand his reasons...i will always try to understand him.

Unfortunately di pa alam ni storm at jullian making it a little difficult for me cause its unfair that they dont know lalo na ngayon na kasal sila pareho sa isang alexander. They have every right to know but if i was in the shoe of christian and nico maiintindihan ko kung bakit di pa nila masabi.

Months have passed by quickly at laking pasasalamat ko na sa nakalipas na mga buwan ayos at payapa ang lahat.

The news about the missing cassandra alexander and her brother was buried into the depts of nothingness, halos wala ng nakakaalala, para bang nilimot na sila kasabay ng paglipas ng mga araw.

"Hey what are you thinking" i look up from my laptop and see the one and only vladimir alexander leaning against the frame of the door with two mugs of steaming coffee on his hands with that carefree wide grin on his lips.

"Nothing bat ang aga mo ata?" I ask as i put my laptop aside.

He step towards me and put the cups on my side table before facing me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Cause im bored and i miss my cinnamon who is not giving me enough attention" he stated with a frown...or is that a pout? Whatever it is he looks cute .

I roll my eyes as i rest my hands on his waist "im working and so are you attorney" pagdadahilan ko.

But the honest answer is? Im tired...im tired more than the usual. Ambilis ko mapagod kahit konti lang ginagawa ko, madalas akong inaantok at natutulog kaya ayoko sya masyadong nandito sa apartment i think im sick.

Ayoko pa sabihin sa kanya until im sure of it cause this man right here will just worry himself to death.

He scrunch his nose before pecking my lips "i told you to quit your job already" i glare at him not liking his words.

"No means no emir this is my job without this ill be broke at subukan mo lang isuggest na kaya mo ko buhayan pwede ka na umalis" i said in annoyance as i take my hand back 
Away from his warm skin.

He's been saying this over and over again and while i appreciate the thought and concern i can not let myself live depending on him, im not his responsibility or am i his sugar baby!

He cup my face but im hell bent on avoiding his gaze kasi alam ko, isang tingin niya lang matutunaw na agad ako.

"I can stare at you all day but i rather talk to you cinnamon" he said teasingly.

He kiss my cheeks with a loud sound "muwah! Nagtatampo baby ko" my cheeks heat up at his stupid actions.

Nakakainis.