Treinta

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

This will have a few drops of law stuffs that are probably not accurate or just pure wrong. I apologize in advance and bear with me, im in no means connected to any judicial stuff this is purely out of my imagination.
_________________________________________

Frances Bree Montenegro's P.O.V.

Its not really a secret that vladimir alexander is a man who lives his life for sex, court, family and girls.

Before. That was him before, the him he put as his front to show other people.

Partly some of it are true and some are created by the media that he didn't bother correcting...in the past.

But thats not the real vladimir that i know. Its a part of him but not all of him.

"Hon tara na?" I was sitting on the couch while he made sure everything in his house are off.

I nod and take the hand that he is offering.

"If nico seriously make K.C. wear anything but a suit ill sock him in the face" reklamo niya as we made our way if his house.

When his family find out that i was pregnant they insisted that i should be living at the A.V. with all of them for mine and my babies safety.

Kahit ayoko man ay minabuti ko nang pumayag...i need to be careful with my pregnancy dahil kahit makapit pa ang baby ko they will still need my strength.

I laugh shortly at his remark "hon hayaan mo sila kc will pull off anything that he'll wear" i answer giving him a i know you agree with me look.

He pouted as he open the door of his car for me "but suit is the proper dress for christening cinnamon" he whined out as he starts the car and maneuver out of his drive way.

See this is my boyfriend a bit arragont but do he look like he's gonna cheat on me?

Cause from what im seeing he's a man with a pure guarded heart cause people always misunderstood him.

"I know but still im pretty sure kelsey will make kc look good no matter what so please just trust them?" I said as i gave him a small smile.

He glance at me before huffing "they should be thankful your around cause if not ill nag their ears off" he grumble.

He lift his free hand and lay it on my slightly bulging stomach making me blush.

I know i should be used by now but somehow i still feel shy when he do things like this.

Nakarating kami sa simbahan ..marami rami nading tao.

Pagpasok na pagpasok namin ng simbahan i can see lumi and his twin with lian and kelsey malapit sa altar.

Si dad, christian, nico and logan naman kasama yung lalaking pari na pinsan daw ni dad.

Kelsey saw me and wave for me to come over them, i wave back and nod with a smile.

"Hon doon muna ako kila lian" i said as i grab on his wrist.

He look at me then to where kelsey and the others are.

"HEY ROSES!" He smile widely and wave at them nakita ko namang natawa sila sa sinigaw ni emir, kahit ako natawa nalang at napailing

"Be careful okay?" Baling niya sakin making my heart flutter as he pull me in a hug and kiss my head and forehead before letting go.