Seis

••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

This will have a few drops of law stuffs that are probably not accurate or just pure wrong. I apologize in advance and bear with me, im in no means connected to any judicial stuff this is purely out of my imagination.
_________________________________________

Vladimir Alexander's P.O.V.

I woke feeling like i've been hit by a truck over and over again.

My memories last night was a bit of a blur haist, i clearly had the best fuck of my life from a stranger last night

But said stranger fucking left without a word or two.

And somehow that angered me, i mean come on was i bad? No thats impossible im pretty sure i fucked him good last night.

Its not the first time i bed a guy, im bisexual its a very well known fact though when it comes to bedding men i tend to be picky.

As i took a bath i remember vividly how his tight hole grip my cock so good, how melodic his moans, whimpers and pleads are and fuck just thinking about it makes me hard.

Who is he? And how come he knew my name? I admit im quite famous so maybe he's an admirer or someone i met before? Now that i think about it medyo pamilyar ang boses niya pero dahil sa party pills that i took my brain is a mess and i cant remember his face clearly damn it!

I went to work when i feel a bit better i have meetings today gagong ben trick me in going to that party, well birthday niya and i gave my word months before not really knowing my schedule ahead of time.

As i walk up the entrance i recognize a very familiar figure. This is jullians friend ree?

What is he doing here?

I ask lead him to my office when he ask to talk i mean why not and he's a friend of juls after all i cant just turn him down, he was limping thats what i notice second was his eyes that i never really give any much thought of.

As we talk it all clicked into place. He was the stranger last night!

Something snap in me when he fucking pretend to not remember or when he fucking lied in my face.

After he left i cancelled all my meeting no matter how important those are tangina im fucking mad for some reason.

I called francheska and she's more than willing to fuck.

Im frustrated and confuse i need release.
_________________________________________

"You like that? You like my thick cock filling you up?" I groaned in her ear. Dirty talk. It always turned me on when my partner in bed go along with this kink of mine.

Gusto nya din naman so that makes it even for us "Yes, attorney! You fill my pussy up so good!" she answer in a moan...for some reason unlike the usual turn on it fucking irritatesme. Her voice is too shrill and too high its turning me off.

She got her wish as i started pounding hard and fast inside her. my hands gripping on her waist so hard they were starting to form bruises. Her own hands were playing with his hair, pulling and tugging at it. Our tongues were in a battle for dominance this is what i hate about her, she put up a fight even if she knew im the dominant one between us .