Chapter fourteen

Leeann's pov
I walked into the meeting room and I could not believe who I saw. I saw the same group of people the bullied me. I saw nash and Cameron and everyone else. I went and took a seat between lox and nash. "everyone this is leeann. she will be joining us for this event and if she likes it she can stay,ok."bart said.
After that the meeting I went to my room and went into the bathroom. it has been a long time since I have cut and I promised I would never do it agine. I took out the blade and
This is for being bullied
This is for trusting my bully...
And right then and there I was interrupted by...
*Nashs pov
After the meeting leeAnn ran out and I knew she was going to her room. she ran up the steps and I took the elevator so she won't know that I'm following her. when I got to get door I knocked on it,no one answered, I knocked again,still no one answered. soon lox came and she had to go in and get her jacket because she was going to Taco Bell with Jacob. she let me in and left. leeAnn was not in the room but the bathroom light was on. I ran to the door and opened it and Leeann was there and she had blood all over her arm." and this was for trusting you." she took one more cut and fell to the ground.
*Leeann's pov
I woke up on my bed with Nash sitting on loxs. Nash looked over at me and said."i was so worried about you."
"It's not like you would care about me." I snapped back at him. I got up and walked to the bathroom when Nash came over and grabbed my wrist. I whined in pain. he let go of my arm and looked down at it."this had been go on longer that middle school." Nash said.
"Ya so." I said to Nash walking back to my bed. "well why did you cut before."
He asked coming and sitting next to me. "Nash I really don't want to talk about it,ok." I felt tears coming down my cheeks. Nash pulled my into a hug,now I am crying my eyes out. "I'm getting makeup all over your shirt." I said to Nash. "its ok I don't mind." for the rest of the night Nash stayed in my room with me. this might sound crazy,but I think I'm falling for my bully.

___________________________
Hope you liked the chapter.
Do you ship leeAnn and Nash???
Or will Nash be a jerk...haha lol Nash won't do that