Chapter eightteen

LeeAnns pov
We got up the next day and we all went to the airport. we got on the plane and I fell asleep listening to flights by jack and jack.
"Wake up leeAnn,we are here." I got up and got my bag and we went to baggage claim. me and Nash got our bags and we went over to his family.
"Hi I'm Elizabeth." nashs mom said.
"Hi it is nice to meet you."
A little girl came and hugged my leg.
"And my name is skylyn."
"It's nice to meet you too."
We got in the car and drove to his house.while in the car I got a txt from matt.
Matt:thx for telling us bye!
Me:sorry.bye.happy now
Matt:haha vary funny.
Me:bye have a nice holiday
Matt:bye👋
We arrived at his house and it was huge . we walked inside and Nash showed me the way up to his room and we put our stuff in there and we went to bed because the time zones threw us off.
*the next day*
I woke up and went downstairs.
"Good morning Elizabeth."
"You can call me mom." she said
I sat down and she gave me a plate of pancakes and some syrup. soon after that I went back upstairs and I walked in Nashs room to find him still asleep. I walked over to my suitcase and got some clothes and went into the bathroom and took a shower and got ready(outfit in the beginning) I walked out of the bathroom and Nash was sitting on his bed. I walked over to him and said"smakecam!"
I hit him and ran out of the room and down the stairs. I ran outback and Nash takeld me to the ground.he picked me up and carried me back into the house all the way back to his room.
"Ok ok I'm sorry."
"You better be."
I got up and told Nash"i have to go Christmas shopping today."
"So do i."
We went own stairs and got into the car and went to the mall. when we got there and I told him to meet me at Starbucks in two hours. I went to the book store and got Nashs mom books and got skylyn horse coloring books. then u went to the toys r us and got skylyn some toys. then I went to the vans store and got vans for Hayes and Nash and also got some bennies for them. then I went to the place where you make t shirts and stuff and got him a sweatshirt that said"shes my crazy girlfriend." then I got a txt from nash and he said are you almost done. I said yes and headed to Starbucks. I walked in and Nash already got my drink and we sat and talked and went home. we pulled in the drive way and I saw that his moms car was gone. I went inside and hid the presents in the gust room. i went to Nashs room and I put my phone on my charger and went back downstairs. I could not find Nash but there was a note on the table that said come to the place where we first met(or actually where we actually got to sit and talk)
Flashback*
I was under the waterfall when the police called me and said my mom was dead.
I went to the trail the lead to the water fall and there was a trail of rose petals the lead to under the waterfall and there was Nash with a picnic with candels(fake ones because of the water)
"Happy one year anniversary." I came over to him and kissed him. we sat and we ate lunch. after that we went home. I got a shower and I went to bed with Nash right next to me. I love him so much.

___________________________

Well that was the longest chapter so far and my fingers are going to fall off because I forgot my password and I can't type it so ya.

Bye llamas✌️👋