The Boy

Pov: Rose

I've been whit Cal for a few months maybe a year I don't know and I don't really care, everyday has been the same since I met him. I've never felt any kind of love. I felt terrible and I hadn't laughed in months I just didn't wanna be me anymore. One day my mother came up whit a article about the biggest ship ever. I was interested! Because I thought I finally could get away from my mother and Cal. Where is it going I asked. My mother answered me : its going to New York sweetheart. I hated the word "sweetheart" specially from her it were just empty words whit no meaning. I said: can I get a ticket?  Yes, but we're going whit you! O-okay was the only thing I could say. I wanted to say so many things but if I did my mother would kill me. And then my worst fear came out. Cal proposed, I couldn't say no my mom would kill me if I did. So I said "yes" and acted like I loved it but I didn't.

The day we'd go on board on the titanic came closer and closer.. and now it's the time I'd finally get out of Europe! I stepped out of the car and got on board of the absolute biggest ship EVER!!! It was beautiful and really big! We got on board and we left! I settled down a bit in my room and walked to the deck. I looked a little around. I started getting a wierd feeling I've never felt before, I tried to ignore it but when I looked to the left I knew immediately what that feeling was.. I just caught the most handsome boy staring at me!! I stared back and I could imagine my whole life together whit him I'd never felt like this before. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder and Cal said I could better be inside because I'll get "cold" I just didn't ever wanna look at his stupid face ever again. And again I followed him if I was his slave or something. My "family" and I had dinner I left earlier. I wanted to let go I decided I didn't ever wanna experience this life ever again I hated it!

I put down my hair and took a last look in the mirror (my last look ever I hoped) I started running to the back of the ship and realised I was the only one at the deck of the ship. I started crying I really wanted someone who actually cared about me . And then I saw him the boy I was staring at this afternoon I slowly walked up to him and tried to sit next to him but he was peacefully looking at the stars so I decided I'll lay down on the floor next to him until he noticed me. He did as soon as I came closer he looked at me whit a really cute, sweet and kind smile whit sparkling blue eyes. He saw I was crying, he didn't say anything and stood up he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist. I hugged him as tight as possible. After a few minutes he said : So tell me what makes a beautiful girl so sad? I felt something I've never felt before, and before i knew it I hugged him again and I cried into his arms. He was comforting me and he talked whit a soft voice. I sat down he sat next to me and I told him everything.

I could see he really cared and he just listened to me. After I told him everything he looked at me and said: I can help you, I can make you happy! I will make sure you'll get away from him! I  just hide you and he'll think you died and you can start a new life. I said whit tears in my eyes: I'll do anything to be whit you. I'd never expect I'd say something like this. He smiled softly and we looked each other in the eyes. He put both of his hands around my waist, and I felt a trillion of butterfly's in my stomach. He grabbed my hand and he said: " come on well find a place we're no one will find us , I'll ask a friend if he can tell Cal that you jumped of the ship.

That's a great idea I replied! And we did it exactly how he said we took as much stairs down until we came in something like a garage there were a few cars in there. We choose one and settled down there. I realised I'd never introduced me, I looked him in his eyes and I said: I'm Rose, Rose DeW-, nope just Rose. He looked at me and said: I'm Jack, Jack Dawson. I smiled and said : Hello mister Dawson! I'm Rose Dawson! I saw a smile on his face which was so cute I just couldn't keep my eyes off him. He sat in the front seat, and I in the back, I took him to de backseat and he sat down next to me. I slowly kissed his hands and he just looked at me whit his beautiful blue eyes. And he kissed me! He had really soft lips. And a really soft skin, I stood up after a few minutes of kissing and I said : I'm tired of being a rich girl!!! I tried to take off my dress but my corset was still on, and I could get it off and that hurts, I started crying, he hugged me from the back and helped me taking off my corset. I was so thankful I stood in front of him and said: do you mind if i- he stood up and kissed me, I loved it I smiled for the fist time in years. I cut off the kiss and zipped my dress open and trew it out of the car and kissed him he was really surprised I did that and, yeah we did something.. you know..
We fell in sleep his head on my chest. The absolute best feeling I've ever experienced ! We fell asleep and slept for 15 hours straight. When we woke up  we grabbed some food from one of the boxes next to the car and ate it. It was amazing! We had to stay in the car for 4 days.