Chapter One

My family had more money than most, I had always knew that we were kind of wealthy. When I said more money though, I meant the 'my dad is the CEO of a huge cooperation in London and we live in a mansion' kind of rich.

One of our maids came in and chimed the bell, waking me as I rolled over and stretched my arms. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, looking over as she unloaded a tray of warm food on to my bedside table. She nodded politely and curtsied to me before quickly running off, presumably to do more household chores.

I propped myself up with my elbows and reached over for my plate of eggs and bacon, sitting it in my lap and letting out a soft sigh as its warm surface heated my legs. I grabbed my fork and knife and ate my breakfast with small sips of orange juice inbetween bites. Once I had finished, I rung my bell for a maid to come clean up and rung it once more so someone would come and help me dress for the day.

I turned over my comforter and sheets leaving my mess behind on the bed and walked to the center of the large room. By my request a year or so ago, most items in my room were black or dark gray. Connected to my room as well was my small pool and bathroom. After a few moments wait, and someone came up and knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said softly as my usual butler came through the doorway. I smiled and waved at him and he returned it before making his way to my enormous wardrobe.

Much to my family's dismay, I prefered jeans and a hoodie rather than polos and button ups. The butler choose me one of my favorite tshirts, my Yeezus one, and a matching black pair of jeans. I dressed myself and dismissed him, heading to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and plugged in my straightener. After it heated, I pulled it though my messy curls until I was pleased with the look I had achieved. I looked myself up and down once more before leaving the room and making my way down the hall

The majority of the house was built out of a glimmering white marble, it shone so bright that I almost had to squint at times. The high ceilings and all the fancy paintings on the wall made me feel out of place in my own home. I sighed as the empty halls filled with the clicking off my trainers on the floors. Since it was only 8 am, my mother was probably sleeping in as well as my younger brother, and my dad of course was already at work. The only people around were me and the servants and maids. Living in such a large home always made me feel lonely though, and after a while I was used to my house and the magic of it had faded away. As I turned the corner and made my way down the winding staircase I noticed four boys, a few years older than me, cleaning at the bottom. Three were ones I had known for a while now and one was new. The boys who I had seen before noticed me and scrambled, hastily grabbing their mops and buckets. The last guy hadn't notice his partners departures though as he sat on his knees and continued to scrub at the floor.

"Hello?" I said, confused on why he was cleaning so early and why he hadn't left with the others. I usually didn't talk to servants but at least I wasn't rude to them like my brother was.

The boy looked up at me and I finally got a closer look at his face. He had vibrant blue eyes filled with innocence and even a bit of fear upon my arrival. His hair was closely styled to mine, except for the cut was a lot messier and wasn't nearly as well kept as my own. He gasped and wobbled up to his feet, obviously unsure how to greet me. I could tell it was his first day by the way he awkwardly bowed but never pulled his gaze from mine. I laughed slightly and stepped off the stairs, my eyes finally level with his. I wondered if he had noticed my smirk and the glint that was surely in my eyes.

"Why'd you stand up?" I whispered seductively into the boy's ear. I took notice of how he looked at me, trying to conceal his nerves but his eyes were betraying his emotions. With that I decided to tease him a little, all in good fun of course. Or at least I tried to convince myself as I avoided looking directly at his drop dead gorgeous face. "I liked you better on your knees."

"Uh. Okay, Mr. Howell." He stammered as his face deepened into a dark shade of pink and he dropped back onto his knees. His form collapsed a bit when he hit the floor and he sunk down with a small wince.

"You can call me Dan, and what may I call you darling?" I asked him. I placed my hand on his head and softly stroked his hair, smiling at how positively he had reacted to the gesture.

You don't have feelings for him at all, you're just playing. I thought to myself in an attempt to snap myself back to reality.

"Phil, I'm Phil Lester." He said quietly, still staring down at the floor.

"You're new, come with me. Let's tour the grounds." I reached my arm out and he grabbed my hand, thankfully, as I pulled him off the floor. Once on his feet he tried to untangle his fingers from mine, which only made me squeeze his hand a little more. He looked up at me and bit down on his lip, still blushing. I nodded letting him know that I did infact know that we were holding hands, and I did infact like it.

-

Luckily no one was in the gardens because I wasn't exactly sure how I would be able to explain me hand-in-hand with Phil. I didn't know who felt more awkward, we were both blushing and looking down at our feet as we walked.

"I, uh, don't really have a lot to show you. I just kind of wanted to walk with you." I said honestly, giggling a bit at how silly I must sound.

"So where did your confidence from earlier go? When you told me to get on my knees?" Phil laughed with a smirk on his lips. I could almost feel the flirty vibes dripping from his words.

"That was before I saw we started talking... I guess." I mumbled as my face blushed even more than I thought was possible. I turned my head away from him, biting my lip and sighing. When did the tables turn, did he really have the advantage over me?

"Hey. It's okay." Phil whispered softly, his hand caressing my face. Our gaze met and I fell in love with his eyes again, his dreamy blue eyes which were filled with passion.

My lips were itching to meet his and I wondered if he felt the same. I took notice that he was slightly taller than me and before I could process my thoughts I was standing on my tiptoes, so our lips were leveled. I let my eyelids flutter shut and gave out a soft sigh as I leaned into him.

When our lips first met I could tell he was surprised, but after a few seconds his lips softened and started to move in rhythm with mine. The kiss was slow and steady, our noses brushing together slightly which made us both smile. Phil wrapped his arms around my head and let his fingers tangle in with my hair, making my breath hitch. He pushed me gently into the wall and the kiss became faster and more needy. I let out a quiet moan into his open mouth and he slipped his tongue in which only made me wriggle around more, craving his touch. I bit down on his bottom lip and tugged at it which caused him to let out a moan so dirty that the heat went straight to the strain forming in my jeans. I pulled away breathlessly, tilting my head back against the brick wall I was pressed on to and smiled. I looked back at Phil, whos arms were stilled wrapped around me. I laughed and placed my head into his neck as he pulled me into a hug.

"God, I usually don't do things like that." Phil said into my ear as we hugged happily.

"Maybe you could be my choice servant, the one who waits on me in my room?" I said with a giggle and looked up at him. He nodded back at me and I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

This wasn't going to be a one time thing.

-

A/N! Hey guys! Whatever social media you came from or whatever way you found this thank you for reading it! I know I'm not the best writer at the moment but hopefully me, you, and this story can grow together!

That was horrible and cheesy. Stay phan af guys xx