Part 3 🥀

-with the 3rd years-
~𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 ℙ𝕆𝕍~
While Asahi, Suga and me were walking home from practice I couldn't stop taking my eyes off koushi. There's just something beautiful in him that I just can't get my eyes off him...but I think something came up in his head, then he looked at me with a wide smile and said "hey Daichi, so when are you going to ask michimiya out?" I was shocked then asked "what do you mean?" he then looked at me again and repeated it "...when are you going to ask out Michi-" I cut him off before he could continue saying her name. But when suga said those words I didn't find a single heart broken  or upset place in him instead it was hope and happiness... Asahi was quiet the whole time trying to process what was going on until he got it, but he knew he couldn't do anything. "Well... y know I was thinking of asking her out yesterday" I told suga which was obviously a lie. But his  eyes sparkled at my words which he then plastered a smile on his face also then put one finger over his soft lips with a wink and said " don't worry I won't tell her anything 😆" with a small giggle 'God...he's so adorable ☺️ I wish he knew that... ' But know I'm just wondering if suga likes anyone else that isn't me, faking his happiness for me or isn't interested in anyone rn.....

~𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍~
I'm so proud of daichi 🤧 finally going to ask out michi, I've been waiting for this, can't wait til they get married...  I'm proud but it kinda hurts for some reason but I just can't figure out what....
--------------------------------------------------------------
◡̈⋆🄷🄴🅈(●'◡'●)ノ this is the new part of this series pls comment what other ships you wanna see to come up early in the series :) if you want tho-