My Awakening

I woke up in a hospital bed, my head throbbing, my hands shaky. I feel a sharp pain in my left wrist as there are weird tubes coming out of my arm. I look across the white room and spot a tall man in front of a door, it looks like he's guarding it, but why would he want to stop someone from coming in? Or going out? The tall man is holding something.... it's a gun I think.
I try to move my arms and legs but something's holding me back. I start rapidly moving my body but it's useless. The tall man hasn't even noticed. Trying to speak is like defying the laws of gravity, as I feel something tied around my neck.
Trying to remember who I am or how I got here makes my head worse, as if a sumo wrestler is trying to escape the inside of my head. Looking around, I see a silver table to my right with looking sharp tools resting on it.
A beeping sound comes from the tall man. He steps away from the opening doors when he turns the beeping sound off and in comes a woman, dressed in black heels and a white jacket; I feel like I'm in one of those weird, science horror movies. She acknowledges the man and he steps outside. As she walks closer to me, my heart rate speeds up. She gives me a warm but creepy kind of smile; realisation hits her that I'm awake and afraid.
"Everything's gonna be alright." She says slowly, as she places a cold hand on my forearm.
I open my mouth but nothing comes out. Shock strikes her face and she rushes to take off the thing on my neck. She laughs as she says a quick sorry.
    "The doctors had shut you up some how." She giggles, rolls her eyes and walks away, towards the cold, metal table holding equipment that a surgeon would use during his life changing moment at the hospital. She picks up a needle, and flicks it with her fingers; tapping it twice for a perfect injection.
"So sharp, it won't hurt a bit" She laughs, once again - her laugh would make me squirm, as if she was scratching a black board with her nails- and reaches over with her empty hand, squeezing my forearm. The tip of the needle pierces my skin and goes inside my arm. I feel the blue liquid from the needle entering my body. The sharp object exits my arm, leaving a small red spot from when it had entered my vein.
"Pain killers." She grabbed a strap, and wrapped it tightly around my thigh.
My heart started pounding, faster and faster. She's going to cut my leg off..... No, I'm just being crazy...
"We can't have you escaping again, so we thought, you can't escape with one leg," She laughs for the fifth millionth time.
Oh no.... no....
"Don't worry I'll have the doctor come in, I'm a scientist, not a surgeon, hahaha."
—––––––––———––––—————

YAY Finally finished this chapter, I hope you all like it! Oh and don't forget to give me your thoughts and advice to help me improve me writing!!!! XDD