Chapter 20

Poppy only woke up once during the night. Since jungkook was too tired and needs rest, taehyung made a bottle and fed her.

"hello poppy, are you hungry?" he took the crying infant to his arms. Her crying soon turned into sniffles and looked at her daddy with doe eyes. She was expecting milk. When she didn't get that she again started to cry, her red fluffy lips jutted out in a pout.

"oh man.... Taehyung no cursing. Sorry baby here" he scolded himself mentally for not feeding her. He was too immersed in her doe eyes. Poppy finished her bottle and taehyung burped her. Then he stayed for a bit till she fell asleep. When she slept he kept her in her crib which made her wake up and cry. He again took her and hugged her closer to his chest.

"don't cry baby..... Appa is here... Shhh" she again slept comfortably with a hold of Taehyung's t-shirt in her little hands. He again tried to move her away from his chest, but she whined.

"looks like you want to sleep with me and your dada huh?" he chuckled. She was refusing to leave him. He carried her to his and Jungkook's bed room. He layed on the bed with poppy on his muscular chest. He circled his arms around her making sure she won't fall.

"taee" he heard a small voice.

"yes baby?"

"is that poppy?"

"hmm... She cried and I fed her a bottle and then she refused to leave me. So I took her with me"

"OK" jungkook scooted closer to taehyung and layed his head on his shoulder patting poppy's bum.

"she is soo cute" jungkook mumbled sleepily.

"I know. Sleep baby. You need to rest" taehyung kissed his temple and hugged him from the other hand while one hand holding poppy securely. He was hugging his world. His everything.

Time skip 7 years

Yoonminseok couple got married, had their five babies and moved into another house since they wanted to live separately. Namjin adopted 2 twin boys who were 2 years old and moved into another house. They are now 9 years old. Taekook couple also got married 6 years ago when taehyung proposed jungkook. They bought a house near to Kim mansion and moved in with poppy.

Jungkook, namjoon, hoseok and yoongi started a business and each had equal amount of rights to it. They were partners. They worked so hard and brought it to a good place earning a good name in the business world and making it the 4th best company while Kim cooperation was the 1st.

Taekook mansion

"dadaaa..... Breaky?"

"sit there with appa baby. Breakfast will be ready in a minute" jungkook said without even looking back.

"there is no appa"

"huh?" he looked back and saw poppy standing in front of the table pouting.