Chapter 23 (FINAL)

3 months later

Poppy was in school and Jungkook again took a day off from office. It's not like he has a lot of work since the work divides between him and his hyungs.

Taehyung had a meeting and the koala bunny also came with him to the meeting room after throwing a big tantrum when taehyung refused to take him. Taehyung was now presenting in front his new business parter about their deal.

Everyone was really attentive except a certain bunny who was chewing on bananas and strawberries like there is no tomorrow silently

Taehyung's new business partner was paying attention until he saw how jungkook was eating the banana. The man licked his lips. His eyes travelled all over jungkook's body. He smirked imagining the youger's beautiful naked body under him, moaning loudly. (heaven my ass 💀)

Taehyung saw his business partner paying no attention to him. His eyes travelled the old man's gaze and they stopped at jungkook who was munching on a banana, like a cute little baby monkey. Anger boiled inside him making him see red. He threw the papers in his hands away and charged towards the old man who was eye fucking his husband.

He threw a punch at the old man making everyone in the room gasp and standing up from their chairs.

The man fell down from the chair and taehyung got on top of him punching his face.

"HOW-DARE-YOU? YOU-SHIT HEAD" He didn't care that he was trying to join hands with this big businessman and he felt disgusted.

"Taee stop what are you doing? Why are you punching him?" jungkook quickly held his bicep stopping him. Jungkook grabbed taehyung making him stand on his feet. The man wiped the blood on his face and stood up giving a dirty smirk to jungkook which was unnoticed by him and noticed by taehyung.

"THIS DISGUSTING ASSHOLE-" He tried to grab the man but jungkook held him back cupping his face between his palms.

"baby tell me what happened?" he softly asked.

"he was looking at you in a very inappropriate way" jungkook gasped and widened his eyes at the man. The man just smirked.

"why? What are you going to do Mr. Kim? You need me. You need my money and my power. So be careful. I'm still willing to sign this deal because of your beauty. Don't try me"

"this bast...." taehyung was about to throw hands again when jungkook stopped him signalling him to calm down and turning to the man.

"you ugly old rag.....how can you even look at this fine piece of art of my face and body with a face like that?... Ewwwww. Even a gorilla is handsome than you. Don't look at me you disgusting creature and my husband doesn't need your money. I can make you disappear from this world with a click of my fingers like you never existed. So don't try us. I'm being generous here"

Jungkook glared. The old man's eyes twitched in anger and amusement.

"how dare you? Who do you think you are to dissappear me? What are you? Some kind of mafia? Pffft" he laughed but got cut off by jungkook who covered his mouth by both of his hands.