PaRt TwEnTyTwO

"ugh..." Taehyung touch his nose while he try to open his eyes.
He look around him and his eyes met with the person that sleep beside him, his head beside Taehyung's hand, his body sit on the floor. He look at that person with a soft expression untill that person open his eyes.

" Taehyung-ssi!! You awake" he said worrying " I'msorry, Ididn'tmean" he tried to say as fast as possible.

" Who are you?" Taehyung said with innocently face.

" What do you mean?" Jin said with a frown. " I'm Jin, Kim Seokjin."
" Your....your.. roommate... yeah, room mate" he said nervously.

" No, you're not. You're my fiance soon to be" Taehyung said mocking at Jin.

" Don't play like that, Taehyung. It's not funny. If something happens to you..." He said the tear is brimming his eyes.

Taehyung try to get up through his dizziness and put his head against the headboard.

" Yes, I feel like dying right now. Oh my head is really heard. I barely remember my own name, oughh" he put he touched his head dramatically and he stared at Jin who looks at him guilty.

" I'm sorry..." He said look down and crying nervously.

" Hey!! Look at me..." He said try not to laugh Jin shake his head no and keep looking down.
" I'm okay, just messing around with you, stop crying" he said and pat Jin head slightly.

" You're the worst!!" Jin said and get up about to leave the bedroom but "oughh" Taehyung scream out loud and touched his head.

Jin came back anxiously and sit in bed beside Taehyung " Are you hurting here?" Jin said touched Taehyung's forehead comforting the position between his forehead and eyebrows
" It's not my intention. Even though I hate you. I won't do that to you." He said seriously while keep doing what he's doing.

" Ought!! That's hurt more than my head" Taehyung said look at the person who busy massaging his forehead.

" I'll bring the food and medicine for you, wait for me" Jin said get out to leave the room.

~~~~

" Jimin-ah... Your mom wants to talk to you..." I'm on the phone with my dad. after things happened, Jungkook gave me a ride to the company so I can deal with my manager, the company try to shut down the rumors and told to ignore it that it'll back to normal when people tired of this topic well the company doing a really good job of taking each artist in the industry, *sighed* I feel relieved but not with my family.

" Jimin, come home right now!!" My mom yell at me through the call. I can imagine when I got back home.

" It's not what you think Mom. I swear it's... I'm not playing around-" he said but his mom cut him

" I know you're not playing around, that's why the Jeons are on their way for our home" she said.

" Wait...mom..."

"Drive home safely, bye" she said and hung up the phone.

" What the hell" I want to cry right now.

~~~~~

"Eat it" Jin said and put the porridge on a small table in the bed for Taehyung to eat.

Taehyung take the spoon and drop it on the mattress.

" Feed me" he said smirking.

" Your hands didn't get hurt" Jin said pouting.

" But I feel dizzy. I can't see the spoon" she said dramatically again.

" *Sighed* Just because I feel bad for what I've done" Jin said, took the spoon and feed Taehyung the porridge.

Taehyung stared at Jin's lip while eating the porridge.

" Why are you pouting like this?" Taehyung said smiling. Jin didn't say anything and keep pouting.

" Your lip is really kissable, you know if you keep pouting like that I'm afraid I can't control myself" he said mocking.

" You're really a pervert, you know?!" Jin said and feed Taehyung again and again even he haven't swallowed yet.
Taehyung try to swallow all of that and drink water.

" Yes, a handsome pervert and you like it. I knew." Taehyung said smirking.

" Stop talking nonsense and eat your food" Jin feed him again.

After eating, feeding and fighting for a long moment Jin take the dishes to do downstair and come to take a shower then change his clothes with pajamas.

" Hey!! Don't just sleep like that, get up and take the shower... I prepared for you" Jin said to the person that sleep in bed. He get close to him and saw his lip mumble some words
" Taehyung, get up" he said.

He saw his face pale and also his lip.
He touched Taehyung's forehead and feel it burning.

" He got a fever." Jin said and walk to the other side to find air-conditioner controller but Taehyung grab his wrist.

" It feel... good" Taehyung mumbling. He doesn't want Jin to take his hand away. " Don't.. Don't leave me, I'm sorry...dwaeji... don't hate me please" he mumbling when his eyes closed.
" I leave you because...." He said that and close his lip stop saying anything.

" Because of what?" Jin said and look at Taehyung who look shivering in his sleep.

Jin sleep beside him on his side of the bed then cover their body with huge blanket. Taehyung keep frowning on his face and saying "don't hate me".

" I don't hate you, okay. I'm here..." Jin said and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist look at Taehyung which turn from frowning to peacefully sleeping, Jin tighten his arms and put his head on Taehyung's chest.

The End...

# Joking (ー_ー゛) 💜 Enjoy💜#