Chapter 11

I reached our house and saw him asleep. I stepped out of the car and opened the door. I went towards the car and took him out. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his head on my neck. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. For the first time we were so close. Though we posed for photoshoots but this time we were alone. No media, no relatives, no family nothing. Just he and me. I put him on the couch and went to park the car.

After parking I came inside and saw him sleeping at the end of the couch. One move and he'll be on the ground. I hurried towards him and picked him up. I dragged him to our room. He needs a shower and some food. I can't let him sleep like this. He'll fall sick.

I tapped his face and he opened his eyes. I pushed him under the shower in the bathroom. But due to his hold on me, I too fell on him and we both became wet. He was looking at my face with his drowsy eyes. I was gazing at his eyes which had some unknown emotions, some mystery within then. Then soon I broke our eye contact and switched off the shower. I took him out. But now the most taxing thing was to change his dress. Though he's still in a drunk state, I can't change his dress but I don't have any other way. I can't let him sleep in these damp clothes.

So I took him to the closet and made him sit on the chair. He was shivering thus I took a light kurta and pajama. I dried off his hair and started to open his shirt. I must say he has a droolworthy body. But wait!! Wtf!! He's having so much scars on his body. They are so long cuts. What is this?? I touched on his scar and he shuddered and hid his body with his arms. I decided to concentrate on this matter later and focus on the current task I'm doing.

I opened his upper clothes and now it was time for the lower one. I opened his trousers and then closed my eyes and opened his underwear. I took the towel and dried his body with closed eyes.

I made him wear his clothes and made him sleep on the bed and changed my clothes. I again woke him up. He was little bit sober than before. I took him down and made him sit on the kitchen and made lemonade for him. He took a sip and made an eww face. It was not the time to make faces so I held his nose and made him drank the fool glass and pressed his nose. He looked at me pissed with an angry pout.

I made upma and made him eat it. He was showing tantrums but I beared with it. Now it was time to put him to sleep.

I again took him to our room and made him sleep on the bed. As I was going out he held my hand and opened his eyes. He pulled me and made me sit on the bed. He placed his head on my lap and palm on his hair. I caressed his hair and he smiled in sleep. I too smiled and sleep overtook me.

*********************