Chapter 36

I woke up early in the morning.  Today is the biggest exam of my life and I've to pass it anyhow.

I completed my morning chores and prepared the breakfast. I decided to cook his favourite today.

After cooking I went to wake him up.

" Rakshit!! Rakshit! " I said and shook him.

He opened his eyes a bit and said " what happened? Why are you waking me this early? " He asked and sat up and covered the duvet around him.

" Get ready and come down fast!! And yaa one humble request. " I said and showed my puppy face to him.

" What? " He asked.

" Please don't go today. Please!! Please!! Please!! " I requested.

" But why? " He asked confused.

" Can't I spend some time with my hus.. I mean my friend? " I asked irritated.

He looked at me for a minute and then smiled.

" Okay. Fine madam. "  He said and bowed dramatically.

I laughed and he went while I came down.

He came down after sometime and I served our food.

We ate happily with random jokes, talks, etc. But something was wrong with him. He was lost in some thoughts again and again.

" Hey where are you lost? " I asked him.

" Uhh ... Nothing " he shrugged and smiled. I raised an eyebrow but then smiled.

After eating he asked " what to do now? "

I looked at the clock and it was time for her to come.

I went towards the kitchen acting like taking out something from the cupboard but by mistake my hand hit the flour container and it fell on me including the container.

" Ahhhhh!! " I shouted.

" Ohhh shoot!! " he shouted and ran towards me.

I was getting suffocated as the face was covered with flour and container. He took out the container and I was coughing badly.

He patted my back and I felt better but I was sure that I looked like a grandma.

" I have to take bath once again. " I whined.

" Yaa you have to. " He said gawking at me up and down and trying hard to control his laughter.

I went to the washroom to shower.

It really took me half an hour. When I came out of the room I heard a loud shout.

I went to see but stopped in my tracks when I saw Damini forcing himself on her and Rakshit was trying his best to get out of her grip.

" Enough!! " I shouted.

They stopped and looked at me in shock.

" What the hell were you doing with my husband? " I roared.

" Seems like you already saw most of the show. Did you like it? " She asked evilly.

" Just shut your filthy mouth. " I shouted.

" Aww I thought you enjoyed but you didn't!! But I enjoyed a lot with him. His body uff!! Infact your husband also appreciated it. " She spoke and I looked towards Rakshit who was nodding his head in no and fresh tears started to form on his eyes.

" Rakshit!! " I shouted and he went stiff.

******************************************************