𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕.
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝒀𝒐𝒖.

The inspiration you had that day didn't stopped, you were high on ideas like lighting hit you and you were writing your ideas down, your fingers pressing on the typewriter as you voiced what you were about to write.

❝Have you took any drugs? ❞Marceline, who was chilling in your bed asked.

Your eyes moved left and right as you typed happily.

❝No, it's just I have so much contents to put in now. I might finish it soon, I'm so excited! ❞ You said laughing.

Marceline walked towards the desk and looked at the sheets of paper that were filled with your words.

❝Why the sudden inspiration? ❞ your friend asked.

❝I'm not sure either. It happened after I met with Arden... I looked up at the painting you gifted me and a brilliant idea hit me and now I have to evolve it and I already have an ending in my head, I'm excited to finish it. ❞You spoke quickly.

❝I'm happy for you. ❞ Marceline said patting your back.

❝Thank you, Mar. I'll be busy for a while, but after, let's celebrate! ❞ You said turning your head to her giving your bright smile.

Marceline smiled and pat your shoulder again.

❝Alright. I'll go back home and hang out with Bubble gum until you're free again. ❞Marceline said walking to the door.

❝Give her treats on my behalf! I'll stop by to play with her soon. ❞ You said missing your friend's absolute adorable cat.

❝Alright. She misses you too, good luck with your work,(Y/n).❞Marceline said and left your room.

As soon as she exited your house, the ginger haired girl could swear she saw a shadow of a person near a tree, but she didn't thought much about it and continued on her way.

Only if she knew it wasn't her mind playing tricks, it was the lovesick artist that made a daily occurrence of coming to your house and looking at you, the unaware little writer.

He would spend hours looking and drawing portraits of you, then he would return home and continue his work, the work you wanted.

❝(Y/n)... (Y/n)... (Y/n)... (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)!❞ He called cheerfully, singing your name.

Arden looked at the wall in front of him and touched the new drawing of you he just put next to the others. He looked with adoration and longing at the piece of paper wishing it was you at the end of his fingertips.

❝Soon, (Y/n), just wait for me. ❞ Arden kissed the portrait and continued his work, neglecting food or hygiene.

A month passed by quickly. You wrote everyday, finally finishing the piece you've worked on. You ran around the house despite being tired as hell from the lack of sleep you stubbornly refused as you were so close to finish and it was all worth it.

❝It's six in the morning, why are you running like that? ❞ your father asked, pouring coffee in three cups.

❝I finished my book! ❞ You said excited, a smile so big, your cheeks were hurting already.

Your father looked at you surprised. He opened his arms and you ran into his embrace.

Your father pat your head gently.

❝Good job! I'm proud of you, let's get it to the editor and publishing company after breakfast. ❞ Your father suggested and you hummed in agrement.

You heard your mother yawning as she walked into the kitchen.

❝What's with the screaming? ❞  she asked looking at your and your father.

You smiled and told her the news.

❝You finished it? That's amazing, baby, come here. ❞Your mother pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead. ❝I'll start preparing breakfast then. ❞ she added turning her attention to the fridge.

❝I'll go shower. ❞ You said and ran to your room to choose clothes for the day.

Arden, who was doing his daily spying earlier due to the urge to see you early in the morning, heard the news thanks to the kitchen window being open by your father prior to your news.

He wished he could congratulate and kiss you as well, but he couldn't....not for now at least. He was filled with jealousy that your parents could so easily touch you and he couldn't. It was unfair from his point.

He watched how you ran from your bed to your closet thinking and rethinking the outfit you'll wear today. Arden smiled and took his phone out, messaging you.

Your phone buzzed and you stopped in your track, taking the phone from the nightstand.

❝Arden! What a coincidence, I thought about messaging him as well. ❞ You said and replied to the message, sitting on your bed.

𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏.

I smiled at her quick reply. Looking up, I see (Y/n) sitting on her bed, looking at her phone.

❝She stopped from everything to reply to my message. If this isn't love then what is?I'm so happy.❞

Before I could reply, another message from her got my attention.

❝(Y/n)... my adorable little muse. I can't wait to see you again today. ❞I say and reply to her message.

Shortly, I saw her reply and it me smile even more. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much but it's impossible to stop.

I reply to it and put my phone back in my pocket, looking one last time at (Y/n), watching as she danced around your room with no music. She truly is perfect.

𝒀𝒐𝒖.

You replied to his message while humming a song you loved, excited to see his drawings for your book. You wished to publish is quickly so you could hear your readers opinions.
You gently flick your forehead with your index finger when you noticed the mistake you did in your message and quickly corrected it, apologizing.

You sigh relived at his response.

❝Seems like we have much in common. ❞ You said smiling.

You were so unaware of the meaning behind his worlds, while your passions was your work, his passion was you. You're the one who keeps him awake for countless nights.

Lastly, you gave him the adress of the company and ask him if a meeting there in an hour is alright. After getting confirmation from him, you jump up excited and begin to dance around your room.

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.