𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦.

Days passed and your family together with your best friend, Marceline, were desperately searching for you.

Marceline felt guilty that she left you alone that night, she felt a bad vibe coming from Arden and still left you alone with him. She blamed herself for your disappearance and wished to see you again, safe and sound.

She was sure that Arden was the kidnapper, but she had no proof beside her gut feelings which didn't count. Marceline tried to find his address to see if he is there, but there wasn't much she could do alone.

You were trapped in his house, feeling like a doll that's played with. Arden will feed you, help you change despite your protest, take you on walks in the garden while you had a collar with a leash so you won't try to run and create problems.

❝Look, my treasure. Aren't you truly perfect?❞ Arden asked as ge showed you his newest painting. A painting of you surrounded by the roses in the garden.

You couldn't deny that the painting was gorgeous, but you felt sick by this situation. You wanted your freedom back.

❝You don't like it? I can redo it. ❞Arden said taking a new white canvas.

❝It's good. ❞ You simply said, but those simple words made Arden smile and blush, loving to be praised by you.

❝Do you want to try it too? I can teach you simple things, my treasure. Like a cloud, or how to paint a rose. ❞ Arden said, looking at you with shining golden eyes waiting for your reply.

You looked at the roses in the garden silent.

❝What would Marceline do in my place? ❞ You asked yourself and the answer you came up with was fight her way out.

But could you fight him? If you attack him, he is most likely to win since you aren't muscular or used to fighting. You've never fought if we're honest.

But will a surprise attack work? What if you fail? What will he do to you?

You were scared to think about the consequences and you could only agree to his suggestion.

Arden placed you in his lap and guided your hand on the white canvas showing you how to paint roses.

You would lie if you said you didn't enjoyed the activity, only if the situation was different.

❝Good job, my treasure! Look what beautiful roses you painted. I'll hang this in our bedroom. ❞Arden said kissing your cheeks and praising you with no intention to stop any time soon.

You looked at him and thought something you never imagined you'll think after he kidnapped you.

❝He isn't that bad. ❞

You shiver at your own thought which attracted Arden's concern.

❝Are you cold, treasure? Let's go inside then. I'll put you in bed, nice and warm. ❞ Arden said putting a hand behind your knees and one on your upper back ready to lift you up.

❝I'm not. ❞ You said looking into his eyes.

❝Are you sure? I felt you shiver in my arms. Don't lie if you're cold, we can stay outside another day. ❞ Arden said looking at your face.

❝Yes, I'm not cold. ❞ You said again and he laid your head on his chest.

❝I'm happy then. I don't want you sick. ❞Arden said rubbing your back.