𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈.
𝐂𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝.

『𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.』

You could feel your body again, you were conscious. Still having your eyes closed, you try to move, but your arms and legs were restrained and you had a gag in your mouth as well as a blindfold.

Then you realize you hear wheels, you were in a car of some sorts.

Arden was driving silently looking into the mirror at you who laid in the backseat. He saw the little movements you made.

❝You're awake, love? ❞ He asked in a loving tone like you two just woke up next to each other in a normal scenery.

You recognize the voice and try to speak, but only muffled sounds could escape your mouth.

A lot of things were running through your mind at that moment.

"Why?"

"What is he going to do to me? "

"Am I going to die?"

"How can I escape this?"

"I don't want to die!"

"Mother... father... Marceline!"

"Save me, anyone, please."

"I don't want this!"

"I want home. How could this happen?"

"I'm so scared..."

You began to cry and shake, realizing that you've really been kidnapped by someone. This could be the start of hell, this... can be your only day left.

Arden heard the heartbreaking sobs coming from you and his heart broke into pieces.

❝My treasure... (Y/n), don't cry, dear. Nothing bad will happen, listen to me, alright? We are going to live together and be happy. I will not hurt you. ❞Arden explained softly hoping you'll feel more safe. The last thing he wanted was to hurt you or make you cry like you're doing now.

Arden only wished to see you smile and laugh like you usually do.

You processed the informations he gave you and concluded that he was crazy. The artist who's art made you happy, was an insane man.

You know a lot of things and obsession wasn't a new concept for you. You could only hope your family can find and save you.

You kept silent as you thought about the past month and regretted getting in contact with Arden.