Idea (DSMP x Hermitcraft God AU)

Information:

Grian:
Grian is the king of gods because he has Watcher powers, Admin powers and God powers at the same time. All of the other gods respect him. His nickname amongst gods is Empire. He's also originally the god of building.

Charlie Slimecicle:
Charlie is a god just like in one of his videos. He only acts like he's oblivius to manipulate people into trusting him. He knows more and js stronger than he seems and lets on.His nickname is Slime.

Ranboo:
Ranboo is the god of the end. They're plantonically married to Tubbo. Their nickname is Ender.

Technoblade:
Techno is the Blood god and Potato god. His nickname is Blade.

Tommyinnit:
Tommy is the god of chaos. His nickname is Chaos. He's the founder and leader business bay. He's plantonically married to Deo. He's also really Manipulative and cunning. He's a LOT stronger than he seems.

TheEret:
Eret is child of herobrine and is god of LGBTQ+. No one tries to mess with them because if someone made them mad, they can declare them as homophobic. Their nickname is King

BadBoyHalo:
BBH is the god of mobs. He's married to Skeppy. His nickname is Demon. He's also a demon-angel hybrid.

Skeppy:
Skeppy is the god of valuables. He has a form of every valuable. This includes Netherrite to coal. If one part of his body while in a form is detached, he can grow them back. He's married to BBH. His nickname is Mineral.

Philza Minecraft:
Philza is god of Hardcore and Flying. He's the father of Wilbur. His nickname is Elytra.

Wilbur Soot:
Wilbur is god of Music and insanity. He always had one red eye. His nickname is Insanity.

Mumbo Jumbo:
Mumbo is god of redstone. He can make anything automatic. His nickname is Red.

Timedeo:
Deo is god of time. He's plantonically married to Tommy. His nickname is Time. He's the right handman of business bay.

Lukeorsomething:
Luke is god of (nonexistent) physics. He's the builder of business bay. His nickname is Gravity.

Bitzel:
Bitzel is god of errors. He fixes and makes bugs. He also likes to torture bad people every way possible. He's the investigator of business bay. His nickname is Error.

Wisp:
Wisp is god of betrayels and spying. He's the spy of business bay and made it seem like he betrayed them to everyone else. His nickname is Spy.

(In this AU; when you google search Business bay, this shows up)

Business Bay:
Business bay is a really strong group of individuals that includes TimeDeo; The warrior and right hand man, Lukeorsomething; The builder and farmer, Bitzel; the investigator, Wisp; the traitor the spy and Tommyinnit; the founder, leader and planner. No one knows the leader's identity. Business bay jumps around the servers and destroys them by sending one of them first to make sure that they're destroying the right server. Usually they send of of them disguised for like 3 months then decide if they're going to destroy the server but at some occasions, the leader goes as disguised as a really weak and easy to manipulate child. When this happens, the server usually falls to chaos and gets destroyed if there aren't any other gods after 2 years. If there are other gods in the server, they wait until they're all oitof the danger list. This is because they've destroyed a server with the only 2 gods that knows the leaders identity; Minecraft and Blade as their god names. When someone tried to ask them who the leader is, Blade had a panic attack while mumbling; Torturous, ruthless, servant and other things like that. Only Minecraft managed to calm him down. When the same question was asked to Minecraft, He looked terrified then started to mumble about the same things as Blade. It was like he was in a trance. Just like the other time, only Blade managed to calm him down. It's confirmed by them that they have PTSD about their encoirment with Business bay.

(Underlined Bold part is only seen by the viewers)

Story Idea:
Empire(Grian) calls the gods to a meeting at the DSMP. Chaos(TommyInnit), Blade(Technoblade), Minecraft(Philza Minecraft), Ender(Ranboo) and Insanity(Wilbur) went 1 year earlier for different reasons. When the DSMP and Hermitcraft learns about their friends being gods, how will they react?