A Café Robbery(BSD Soukoku)

(A/N: This was an assignment so please don't mind that it was cut short. I had only one page to write this.)
(AA/N: Soukoku is just mentioned in the last sentence.)
(Italics are the words I had to include for the assignment.)

Dazai was walking to the Cafè near the agency building a Month or so after beating Fyodor. He was content with the peace between the Agency and the Port Mafia. He knew that Mori would ask for him to go back to the Mafia and was just giving him a few months of time before calling in the favour. As he arrived at the Cafè, he saw a cluster of people standing in front of a van with barely hidden guns. He filed them in his mind and went inside the Cafè. He ordered a cup of Death Coffee. He could hear the groups barely audible chatting as he sat down at one of the tables. He could tell that they were planning something, most likely a robbery, as crime is pretty common in Yokohama. A few minutes later, the door was opened and one of the men walked in. He went to the counter and said some things to the waitress to intimidate her. When she wasn't fazed, he called out tot he other men in the group. Dazai was suddenly being held at gunpoint. He didn't react, as he had predicted something like this would happen. Being held hostage is One if his most commonly used strategies after all. The man holding him hostage saw that he wasn't scared and tried to intimidate him but Dazai just lookat him, eyes devoid of any emotion. At the man's flinch, Dazai had to suppress a grin as he couldn't conceive being scared of a petty robber after Mori's 'Training'. Then he saw that his death coffee spilled on the ground. He could hear the police sirens in the distance. He estimated that they would arrive at the Café within 5 minutes. And as he predicted, the police arrived exactly 5 minutes later. Just as the police was getting insife the building, Dazai punched the guy's gun away from his head. The police came inside and arrested the robbers. Dazai jsut walked out of the crime scene, bought himself another coffee and some canned crab and went home to cuddle with his husband Chuuya.

(This was written in 20 minutes so I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, the random cuts and Plotholes. I wanted to make this longer but couldn't fit that verson of it in the page.)

The said page: