YandereHermitcraftSMP (ONESHOT)

(I just wrote the Chapter 1 and just let it go wild.)

Chapter 1

Brief History Of Angst

At least for a while after the infamous Grian Massacre, the lives of everyone were forever changed. The Sammuhsain Samhan tribe and the other clans of Angst were spared by Yandere-2’s brother Xisumavoid, who wished for the life of his clansmen to continue like before. But Yandere-2 never forgave Xisumavoid for his decision. Once she noticed the nature of his lifestyle—making numerous one-night stands—she figured the best way to outwit him was to use her perception, stealth, and concealment to dig in and get close enough to take out his idol. She even went to the extent of getting rid of her filthy mind so that he couldn’t influence her anymore. It worked! Xisumavoid was never able to interfere in the affairs of the tribe again. Even when she and Tauris were tricked by the leader of the Hermitcraft faction into summoning a massive god, Tauris was able to fend off Angst’s many attacks with some initial near-genocidal physical assaults. That was also when Yandere-2 got serious about the hunting career that she had recently entered into.

But in the end, it was simply too much effort for Yandere-2 to get into the best hunting grounds in Angst with her flawed-prediction skills. She knew this and decided to bury herself in studying biology at the Yandere Institute.

It’s difficult to completely destroy an innocent society. The various experiments in the biological sciences made by Yandere-2 and her brother were meant to destroy the life of the Tauris tribe. But instead of destroying the Tauris life, the experimenters learned something new. They learned that evolution may eventually go too far and create the life form that they do not want to exist. So they looked for a way to remove that life from existence. That process became known as angst, and eventually evolved into a blood-drinking virus. The evolution of angst became faster and faster over the millennia. By the time evolution reached the evolution of the YandereHermitcraftEvolutionSMP/GrianEvolutionSMP viruses—which were created by Angst in the mind of one Grian—the YandereHermitcraftEvolutionSMP virus had been programmed with the DNA of a killer! That is why they are genetically similar to the deathless humans that roam the rest of the universe.

The very first installment of the YandereHermitcraftSMP series may have been set in a fictional world, but that may not remain true forever. In recent years, it’s become possible to survive the effects of an evolving virus with a DNA-altering vaccine. You can even become immortal and evolve as well, if you are able to be immortal. That may be possible soon for the YandereHermitcraftEvolutionSMP/GrianEvolutionSMP viruses, which would prevent those viruses from evolving into the evil Hermitcraft virus that can eventually wipe out an entire civilization.

However, there is still a chance that the YandereHermitcraftEvolutionSMP/GrianEvolutionSMP viruses will evolve into something worse, such as the Angst virus that evades the Grianhermitbloodvaccine. That would mean that an alternate universe may exist where one can devour the human meat that Yandere-2 has been storing up inside her cabin. If so, that would indicate that evolution may go too far for the world that Yandere-2 envisioned. Therefore, it’s important that Yandere-2 continues to finish studying the evolution of the YandereHermitcraftSMP/GrianEvolutionSMP viruses. She believes that that type of evolution is possible and that it is related to the mass suicides that are being perpetrated on the Yandere-2 villagers. So she’s going to use that knowledge to become a better assassin in order to eliminate more of Angst’s followers and kill Angst himself.

Do you have any worries about all of this? As a parent, does this make you afraid for your children’s safety?

Please share in the comments section! If you have any ideas about how the YandereHermitcraftSMP series should continue, let me know!

(THIS IS NOT A SERIES!!!! I didn't write most of that story you've just read. It was made by an AI.)