Senior!

Disclaimer

This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the popular show cook with comali 2. The description of incidents in this story is fictional and entirely unrelated to the persons after whom the characters are named. The story is only an imaginary plot with my take on ashaangi. This is not to hurt anyone or affect their personal space. This is purely a fictional plot that is not recommended to connect with real-life incidents.

*****

"Eyy nillu, Fresher dhaney? Enna, engala lam pathum pakama pora?" Rakshan held a few freshmen, beside the college fountain area, which was his, Pugaz, and Ashwin's favorite hangout spot to rag juniors.

(Hey stop, Fresher right? Are we all invisible here? What's with the disregard?)

Pugaz and Ashwin were perched onto the high raised, stone platform which was only laid for decorative purposes and not as a seater. Ashwin was resting his elbow over Pugaz's shoulder and rubbing his temple. His eyes were desperately searching for someone. Rakshan was leaning behind on the support of the platform and stopping juniors just to tease them.

"Sir! Sorry sir! Exam ku porom adhan tension laaa...."

(Sir! Sorry sir! We have got exams, so we were tensed and that's why....)

"Ohh ninga lam exam poringa na, nanga summa irukom solla variya?" Pugaz kindled further frightening the naïve junior.

(So by that you mean we are jobless, sitting here?)

"Aiyo apdi lam solala sir!" He freaked out.

(Oh no! I dint mean that!)

"Haaan andha mariyadha irukatum! Po po kannula padama poidu" Rakshan commented pulling the cap the junior wore and smacked him to leave.

(You better don't mean that! Out of our site, now!)

In no time that group was out of sight.

"Aiyayo seniors di" Aparna nudged Sivaangi as they saw them ragging a group of boys when they got down from the college bus.

(Oh god! Seniors!)

"Seniors na enna periya komba? Bayapadadha di va pathukalam." Sivaangi dragged her friend to the pathway leading to the senior boys, quitting the long route.

(So what? Why are you scared of them?)

"Macha ava vara da" Ashwin whispered and pretend to act cool.

(Bro, she is coming this way.)

"Yaru daaa" Pugaz asked looking around.

(Who is coming this way?)

"Dei ava daa!"

(It's her)

"Eva daa!" Rakshan intentionally tried to annoy him, knowing who he meant. It's so much fun to tease your bestie when they are in no mood to explain and especially when they are already nervous about something!

(her, who?)

"Dei anniki freshers party la patu padina ponnu, andha red dress potutu, en mela juice kotitu thimura pesitu sorry kuda sollama ponaley."

(The girl who sang at freshers party, the one with the red dress. She spilled juice all over me and just walked away without even apologizing. Remember?)

"Aiyoyooo juice kotiduchaaa...... Irundhalum apdi lam paniruka kudadhu la Rakshaaaaa, enna dhan irundhalum senior ku oru mariyadha vendamaa!..... Analum enaku apdi lam onu nadandha mari nyabagam illingaley..... unaku Raksha?" Pugaz joined Rakshan in pulling their friend's leg.