Mudhal Nee Mudivum Nee

Disclaimer

This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the popular show cook with comali 2. The description of incidents in this story is fictional and entirely unrelated to the persons after whom the characters are named. The story is only an imaginary plot with my take on ashaangi. This is not to hurt anyone or affect their personal space. This is purely a fictional plot that is not recommended to connect with real-life incidents.

This was supposed to be posted on valentines day this year but I couldn't finish it.  Bear with me if there is any discontinuity. It was a long update, couldn't read through it multiple times to correct mistakes💜

I have tried something a littttttle different. Let me know how it is.💜

*****

Feb 7th

It was a busy Monday morning. Sivaangi made herself a cup of coffee which tasted much better than what her maid makes for her and prepared her mind to sit through a zoom meeting that was scheduled to discuss some major changes in the final week of the handover. It was a multistory office that the firm she works for was meticulously constructing for about 8 months now. Her only compensation to sit through the meeting is that she gets to drool over her client, Mr. Ashwin Kumar, except that he is not the type who would even return a smile to her. But nonetheless, Sivaangi being Sivaangi, curious as always she did try her best to know more about him during site visits and client discussions.

She logged in and was greeted by her angry-looking boss and a bunch of other colleagues who were part of the project. She smiled at Arjun her partner in crime from her school days and now at the workplace too, who signaled her to look into her phone while the others were waiting for the client to join the zoom call.

"En late?"

"Thoongiteyn da! AK kuda meet nu last minute anupuranga! kulika kuda ila. Light ah makeup potu ready ayitu vara konjam time ayiduchu."

Away from home and making a living for herself is a task for Sivaangi who has always been pampered throughout her life. Waking up to an empty house without her near and dear ones is something that she has not learned to live with even after 3 years of living alone. She knew she would feel homesick the next day she stepped out of her home but she wanted to experience it all. That's why she came back to the place where she did her schooling even after her entire family was shifted to her hometown after her dad's retirement. 

"Ohhh makeup! Nii nadathu!"

"Hehe! Enna Arjun kalankathala sotta kovama iruku? Enna nadanduchu?"

"Asusual last minute changes. Indha vati konjam major changes in the MD cabin setup. They would probably want us to work on it again."

"AKayyy cabin ah?! Aie super!!!!"

"Adiye! Nxt one week is gonna be crazy konjamavadhu kavala paduriya nii?"

"Na en kavala padanum? Na enna designs suggest pannalum AK would love it! En na enga wave length apdi. Nii kavala padadha na pathukureyn adhu lam. Sivaangi ai nambinor kai vida padar!"

"Ohhh papom! Modhala andha sotta namaku idha assign pananumey!"

"Adhulam panuvan nii paru! Ellam kadavul setting uh!"

"Seri un AKayyyy vandhutaru paru"

Even before he sent the message she was already looking at her laptop screen where Ashwin seemed like he was struggling to connect to the zoom call as he kept entering and exiting the meeting.