treatment

Drishti call some one and talk about rakshit's  health... and she got a hospital where rakshit will treat and become as it is..like before...

Drishti ordered cake.. and decorated their bedroom...and made  his favourite  food...

Drishti wake up rakshit..

Drishti:- mr shergill.. kitna sote he aap.. itna laziness nai chalega..

Rakshit open his eyes and happy to see drishti as  mrs shergill..

Rakshit:- bahut acchi lag rahi ho.

Drishti:- thanks..chaliye fresh  ho jaiye..

Rakshit:- servant  ko bulata hu... wo le jayega mujhe..

Drishti:- nai.. me hu na servant  kyo chahiye..

Rakshit:- but..

Drishti:- shhh..

Drishti help him to go washroom.. and after some time they came out..

Rakshit:-  thanks drishti..

Drishti came with cake and his favourite food and flowers also...

Rakshit:- tumhe itna sab kab ready kiya..

Drishti;- jab aap so rahe the..cake cut kijiye.. and ye flower meri taraf se..

Rakshit:- hum dono cake cut karte he.. aaj hamare rishte ki bhi nayi shuruwat hui he na....

Drishti:- okk..

Drikshit cut cake... and feed each other.... and smile to see each other... drishti feed him and they talk like before... rakshit put red rose in her hair...

Drishti:- aapke liye ek good news he rakshit..

Rakshit:- kya..

Drishti:- ek hospital mila he  chennai me...jaha aap thik ho sakte he..

Rakshit:- sach me..

Drishti:- hmm.. hume kal hi jana hoga..

Rakshit:- ook me tickets book kar dunga..

Drishti:- ab aap so jaiye.. kal ka din bahut imp he..

Rakshit:- tum bhi so jao..

Drishti:- hmm..

Drishti ly rakshit on bed and slept on his chest...rakshit took her in his arms...

Rakshit:- mene tumhe bahut miss kiya drishti..

Drishti:- mene bhi aapko bahut miss kiya... aapke liye mera pyar kam hi nai ho raha tha..

Rakshit:- mera bhi...

Drishti:- good night..

Rakshit:- good night.. my sweet wifey..

Drishti smile and hug him tight...

Next day

in morinig...

Drikshit get ready.. and caught flyght.. they reach chennai hospital.. and doctor check rakshit and did some test...

After some hours..

Doctor:- mr shergill.. aapki reports aa gayi he... and good news is that aap thik ho sakte he...

Drikshit happy..

Dictor:- aap yaha rent par kahi reh jaiye and daily treatment k liye aaiye..3 months me aap thik ho jayenge..

Drishti:- that's great news..

Rakshit:- okk hum kal se hi aayenge..

Doctor:- okk.. meet you tomorrow..

Rakshit:- thanks doctor..

Drikshit went in hotel room..and happy...drishti.. order icecream and they crlebrate this good news with icecream... and slept...

Next day..

Rakshit start his treatment...  and drishti support him...

Days passed happily...

3 months later..

Rakshit became normal.. and drishti imotional to see him stand on his leg..

Drishti:- rakshit... aap thik ho gaye..

Rakshit:- haa drishti.. sab tumhari wajah se hua he.. tum saath nai hoti to ye nai ho pata..

Drishti:- hume ghar jana chahiye..

Rakshit:- jayenge.. itni jaldi bhi kya he.. thoda time saath me rehte he na..

Drishti:- saath hi to he..

Rakshit:- some special moments mrs shergill..

Drishti hit on his arms... and blush...

Im night..

Rakshit decorated his room and gave drishti a beautiful saree...drishti came out to wear that saree and rakshit starring her... drishti hide her face in her  palm..

Drishti:- rakshit.. pl aise mat dekhiye mujhe...

Rakshit:- kyo na dekhu meri biwi ko..

Drishti about to go but rakshit pulled her to him.. drishti land on his chest...

Rakshit:- ab hamare bich me kabhi koi misunderstanding nai hogi..

Drishti:- hum hamesha pyar se rahenge...i love you rakshit..

Rakshit:- i love you too my hott wifey..

Rakshit caught her face in his palm and kiss on her forehead... then eyes  . Then... lips.. drishti nervous cum happy with his touch.. and kiss him back...rakshit open her blouse strings and kiss on her back.. drishti clutched her saree pallu...rakshit romove her saree pallu from shouder and kiss on her neck.. drishti hug him... both went on bed.. enterwind their hands and made their night beautiful.....

Next day...

Drikshit happily came back to home where mahima chetan also present... drikshit said everything about their life.. mahima chetan shocked.. but now they happy that everything sort out....vidya and sarthak also came to meet drikshit...drishti serve dinner to everyone.. and sit beside rakshit...

Rakshit:- ab tanhaai humse bahut dur chali gayi..

Drishti:- ab hum tanhaai ko kabhi apni life me nai aane denge...

Rakshit kiss on her forehead in front of everyone... drishti became shy.. she ran to kitchen... and all laugh on her...rakshit smile to see her act....

1 year later..

Drikshit blessed with a baby boy.. and live happy life.. now rakshit became family man... not worcoholic man....

THE END..