Chapter 23 - Back To Reality

Chapter 23 - Back to Reality

Alec's P.O.V.

Usually, I was contented with the things that I have. But at this moment, I was annoyed. I did not want to go back to Los Angeles. I just wanted to stay in Vegas. 

The feeling was different. Tori was being different around me. She wasn't annoyed nor tensed around me, when we were in Vegas.

But there was nothing I could do. We have school. And in a few minutes, the bell was going to ring to signal the first period. I was dreading it. But then I remembered that we were going to have a shooting for our final project. And the thought suddenly excited me. I was going to spend the whole day with Tori. 

"Oh no you're not ditching," I said as soon as I saw her face planted on the sofa. 

Tori released a muffled moan and shook her head.

"Go away," she snapped sleepily.

I took short steps towards her and lightly shook her body by her shoulders in attempt to wake her up. 

"Tori come on. We have shooting today."

The beautiful yet sleepy girl rose her head and looked at me with the meaniest glare she could muster. Doesn't she realize that when she looks at me that it only makes me laugh? She was just too damn cute with her eyebrows scrunched together and her eyes narrowed like slits.

"I am skipping," she slowly said. 

About a milisecond passed before she planted her face back to the couch. 

I was out of options. There was no way I was letting her skip. It wasn't because I want to spend time with her. If that was the reason why I was not letting her skip, well I would skip as well. Nothing would be better than staying in her dorm all day and just watch movies with her while we cuddle. 

Woah woah, hold it. I was getting ahead of myself. Was I seriously thinking of couply stuffs? I mean come on, I was Alec Austin. I get girls to have sex with them. I do not cuddle nor watch movies with girl. Oh who was I kidding? This was Tori Adams were talking about. She's the girl that can make a man straighten his way. This girl was just freaking amazing. 

"You left me with no choice, Tori."

In one swift move, I hauled her body on my shoulders. She was as light as I thought she would be. A surprised gasp escaped her lips. Her action made me chuckle. 

"Alec, you dick! Put me down!" she ordered. 

Anger was lacing in her tone. Yup, I was so going to get it. 

"You should have known that there was nothing you could do that can stop me."

A smile was on my face as I made a quick turn. I entered their lit white designer bathroom. With her still perched on my shoulder and banging against my back, I turned on the shower. 

"Alec, I swear-"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence. I entered the shower with her. The cold water hit my body as a loud shriek escaped from her lips. 

"You asshole!"

Yup, I was really an asshole. Call my plan dumb, but I don't care.

I placed her down. Her expression seriously brought a smile to my face. 

"You're so stupid, you know that?" she asked. 

A chuckle was all I could reply. I was stupid, I knew that. But that doesn't mean I was going to admit it to her.