rescue team and sad parents

Pharoah boy and the pj masks arrived at the sphinx where the portal is.

Gekko:cool portal.

Catboy:yeah and cool whatever that is.as he didn't know what the sphinx name is.

Pharoah boy:its called the sphinx now march in the portal.as they started to march.

Owlette:something still feels off...she said under her breath.

Than suddenly pj robot came in with newton star and the pj pets.

Newton star:don't worry pj masks we're here to save you...STAR POWER!!!as he shot it at pharaoh boy as he got blasted back in the portal as it closed .

Catboy and gekko:PHARAOH BOY!!!as pj robot and newton star started to grab the pj masks as they ran out if here.

Newton star:don't worry pj masks your safe now.as they were out the museum and went in the catcar as pj robot drove out of here.

Catboy:cool what is this cool car.

Pj robot:*beeps*(what are you talking about its your catcar catboy?)?as he was confused.

Catboy:wait this is my car but am I suppose to be older to drive?as pj robot,newton star and the pj pets got really confused.

Newton star:I think pharaoh must have done something with their heads.

Gekko:what do you mean yellow kid?

Newton star:yellow kid..my name is newton star you guys know that.

Gekko:we do basically we don't remember anything because we got amnesia.as they were shock.

Pj robot:*beeps*(let's talk about it when we're back to HQ.).as they already arrived at HQ as they went in.

*later*

The pj masks were inside looking at HQ and they were amazed.

Owlette:this is our HQ it looks amazing.

Catboy:you can say that again owl girl.

Pj robot:*beeps*(so you guys don't seriously remember anything?...)?...As he was the others were sad.

Gekko:no little robot.

Pj robot:*beeps*(come on you guys don't remember the first time you guys became pj masks or the time you blast off to the moon or met me?...)?...As the pj masks nodded no.

Newton star:umm..pj robot its almost morning what are we gonna do school is tomorrow and their parents aren't gonna like this!as he notice what time it is as pj robot was thinking of a plan a got one.

Pj robot:*beeps*(I got a idea.).as he smirked.

*later*

Pj robot and the pj masks were at catboy's house.

Catboy:who's house is it?

Pj robot:*beeps*(its yours.).as he ringed the doorbell.

Connor's mom:hello guys what's wrong its not likeyou guys to come to the front door.as she open the door and seen them.

Catboy:who is the lady?

Connor's mom:what are you talking about connor I'm your mother?

Catboy:oh.which made her confused.

Pj robot:*beeps*(yeah so basically...)...as he whispered it in her ear as tears was about to come out of her eyes.

Connor's mom:really...as pj robot nodded his head yes.

Connor's mom walk over to catboy and gave him a big hug.

Connor's mom:let's go back inside...

Catboy:ok bye guys.as he wave to them goodbye as he went inside.

Gekko:well who hosue is next.

Pj robot:*beeps*(owlette is next.).as gekko and owlette didn't know that name.

Pj robot:*beeps*(the girl wearing the red owl costume.).as he face palmed.

Owlette:oh I'm next.as they understand as they walked to her house as they ringed the doorbell.

Amaya's mom:I'm here I got a text by connor's mom so is it true...as she opened the door quickly as she showed the text message as pj robot nodded his head yes.

Amaya's mom was sad and decided to hold in her tears.

Amaya's mom:come amaya let's go to bed...as she grabbed her hand as they walked inside.

Owlette:ok lady bye guys.as she wave goodbye to them.

Gekko:so I'm gussing the next one is mine.as pj robot nodded as they walked over to gekko's house as his mom already opened the door.

Greg's mom:pj robot I got a text so did he actually...

Pj robot:*beeps*(yeah...)...as greg's mom came to tears as she hugged gekko.

Greg's mom:*sighs*let's go to bed greg...

Gekko:ok bye small robot.as they went inside and closed the door.

Pj robot:*beeps*(don't worry pj masks I will help you guys get your memories back.).as he flew away.