splitting up to explore(short)

The pj masks and newton star were still driving to the museum in the catcar.

Pj robot:*beeps*(and we're here.).as they arrived at the museum.

Catboy:ok let's go and tell pharaoh boy to give us our memories back.as newton and pj robot looked at each other alittle worried.

Newton star:umm..well maybe its the best that you guys..stay here in the catcar you know just in case..cause you guys don't know how to use your powers.

Catboy:aw man ok...as he sighed in disappointment and cross his arms.

Newton star:don't worry we'll be back before you know it.as newton and pj robot hopped out the catcar and flew up to the top of the museum as catboy hopped out the catcar.

Owlette:what are you doing?

Catboy:well I'm just gonna go and you know explore I'll be back really quickly.

Owlette:no we have to stay here no matter what right gekko...gekko?as he didn't respond as she seen him out of the cat car two.

Owlette:gekko!

Gekko:sorry but I wanna explore too like exploring alittle wouldn't hurt that much.as owlette face palmed.

Catboy:don't worry we will be back before newton and pj robot will come back cya.as they ran in different directions.

Owlette was looking at them running away and looking out of the museum  and started to twitch alittle and rolled her eyes anddecided to get out of the catcar too.

Owlette:*sighs*what do I even see in that boy dress like a cat..well the right thing to do is to get them back here before newton and pj robot comes back.as she ran to the direction where catboy was running to.