back in action

Pharoah boy was high in the sky almost about to make it in space.

Pharoah boy:my plan has work perfectly now I'm going up to space and rule the while world..UNTIL THE END OF TIME!!!as he started evil laughing.

Owlette:hey pharaoh boy!as owlette came at his left.

Pharoah boy:what do you want bird?he said in a rude way.

Owlette:oh its nothing its just that I can't believe someone like you have space powers like you should be bad at it.

Pharoah boy:excuse me!?

Owlette:I mean do you even know the other powers you even have in their but I guess not cause your not really that bright huh.

Pharoah boy:how dare you insult your pharaoh take this!as he used star power on her as she dodged it.

Owlette:ha try to get me if you can oh wait you can't cause you don't know any of newton's powers!as she chuckled and fly away.

Pharoah boy:oh we'll see about that staff of ra give me one of the space powers I can use to get her.as the staff of ra glew blue as pharaoh boy can fly super fast(because of that blue asteroid that gives newton speed).

Pharoah boy:now get back here!as he chased after her.

Owlette:guys the plan is work too well he is catching up are you guys ready?she called them on her communicator.

*with catboy and gekko*

They got newton star and pj robot out of the pyramid forcefeild and was trying to wake newton star up.

Catboy:not yet keep stalling.as he hanged up.

Catboy:ok how do we wake newton?

Gekko:I think I got the trick...BOOM!!!he said loudly in newton star's ear.

Newton star:WHAT HAPPENED WHERE AM I!?!?as he wake up.

Catboy:how did you know that would work?

Gekko:I didn't I just did it because why not.as catboy face palmed.

Newton star:catboy gekko what are you two doing here?...as he felt alittle weak.

Catboy:no time when pharaoh boy comes down we're going to grab the staff ra and give it to you than you get all your powers back ok.

Newton star:ok?...as he was alittle confuse.

Gekko:which is right now.as he pointed up and seen owlette trying to fly away from pharaoh boy.

Catboy:ok I can do this...SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he was aiming for the staff of ra as his stripes got it and took it away and was in his hands.

Pharoah boy:MY STAFF OF RA!!!as he started to fall and landed in a bush.

Catboy:here ya go newton.as he passed it to him.

Newton star:thanks catboy.as he got all the asteroid power out of the staff of ra and put it back in his suit.

Newton star:I got my powers back.

Gekko:yep and we got our memories back two.

Newton star:yeah but...as he looked at pj robot.

Pj masks:PJ ROBOT!!!as they ran over to him.

Gekko:what happened to him!?

Newton star:I don't know pharaoh boy messed up his circuits.

Pharoah boy:GIVE ME THAT!!!as he snatched the staff of ra and went to the museum.

Pharoah boy:good luck fixing that weird metal rust bucket but I will be back...BY THE END OF TIME!!!as he went inside the museum.

Catboy:well that takes care of Pharoah boy but...

Gekko:how do we fix pj robot we're gonna need a genius to help us.as he and catboy looked at newton star.

Newton star:I'm a space expert I don't know anything about fixing robots.

Owlette:I think I do I been doing alittle bit of technology things with pj robot let's go back to HQ so I can fix him.as they jumped in the catcar and drove back to HQ.