The boy with black and white dreads

Lani's POV:

"Lani get up" I open my eyes to see my big headed ass brother Coolie. "Fuck Coolie what do you want?", "Get up my friends are coming over". " Fuck your friends". Coolie like an ass rips the blanket of me. "Get the fuck up, I'm not gon tell you again lil girl".

When the friends get there:

Coolie gets up and unlocks the door. I see 4 dudes come in. All of them look familiar one dark skinned with a black durag, another with crazy hair , one who I recognize Craig and a shorter boy with black and white dreads. "Sis this is Stokeley, Craig, Isaiah, and Jahseh." " wassgood good Lani" 'Stokeley' says , " Hi, wait don't I know y'all?". " Lani I hope you would know them you knew them for what 14 years" Coolie says. " wait aren't y'all the people who fought that Boy with my you". " Yeah" they all say. " ok well Coolie I'll be upstairs". As I walk up the stairs I feel eyes so as I get to the top i peak down to see the one and only boy with black and white dreads: Jahseh. Wow that's creepy I though. Overall they all seem cool except that one guy Jahseh he's quiet as he stares a lot. He interest me the most. I'll have to find out more about him.

1 hour later:

I'm laying down watching Demon slayer. When I hear footsteps, then Jahseh walks in my room. " yes" I say, " your brother wants you" he said bluntly. Rude lil boy, but I get up following him down the stairs. "Yes" I say to coolie he says " me and the gang are leaving to you know.... But Jahsehs staying here with you. We' ll be back in a couple hours". " Okay", " love you sis" he says as he walks out the door. I walk up the stairs and laying by back down watching my show again.

Minutes later:

I'm starting to get hungry. So I pause my show and go down stairs. Jahsehs watching dragon ball z, I just walk past him and to the kitchen. I start to look in the fridge as I feel someone bump past me brushing my golden girl. Some how that made me throb, I look and see Jahseh sitting on the counter. "What" he says in a raspy voice his voice makes my spine tingle I just shrug. I feel someone staring at my ass but I don't dare turn around. I just pull out some noodles, sauce and shrimp. Jahsehs just stares at me making me red. I start to make the food when I feel a harsh slap to my ass. I punch Jahseh in his face because my brother taught me how to fight. Out of no where this man starts angrily laughing. I stood ther confused until I get slammed against the wall. Jahseh harshly chokes me with his hand and the other on my waist. Damn that made me wet..... anyway. " what is wrong with you?" I almost scream but end up moaning at the end. Jahseh smirks tapping my thigh. I jump he catches me and roughly kisses me caching me completely off guard. I wonder where this is going.

Author note:
Hi guys I'm new an all at this so please show support and maybe comment 3 times and I'll update. Alright love y'all.