Intentions?

I walk downstairs, "hey sis" and suddenly all eyes are on me damn I don't like this feeling at all. Of course it's Jahseh staring me down. I ignore him and Coolie says " were you guys ok?". Before I could even answer Jahseh says " yeah of course". With that everyone settles down to play Mortal Combat. Coolie is playing against Stokes for the first match. I'm was obviously cheering for my brother but unfortunately he looses. " YOU OBVIOUSLY CHEATED" Coolie yells in frustration. " Nah your just ass" Stokes says chuckling.

Next round is me versus of course the one and only Jahseh. " alright lil girl let's see if you can back up all that attitude" Jahseh says. I just smirk because I know how good I am at this game. Everyone is dead silent the entire match because they know this is the ultimate match up. At the final blow I hit Jahseh with my finisher and HE BLOCKS IT. " WTF" I yell Jahseh just sits there and chuckles. He hits me with his fatality and ultimately wins. "FUCK" I yell I lost to him. Of course I know a good match when I play it so I say " damn I should have won but your skilled asf too. I want my rematch another time" he smirks staring into my eyes and says " of course shawty". With that I make my way back to my room to continue watching my show that's was rudely interrupted.

In the back of my mind, the scene from the kitchen was replying over and over.
"What are his intentions?"

________________________________
Short ass chapter but Alright y'all I been gone for a minute but idk I just decided to post another chapter. I'm going to try and post on Mondays and Wednesdays from now on.
- V