Chapter 6

Mom's been walking funny. I don't know why but something tells me I shouldn't ask. Hiashi is with Father... again. Father's training his telekinesis. Hiashi's quirk allows him to move virtually anything he sees. Mine allows me to see infrared. I'll be honest, I want Father to notice me. Maybe I was a bit too judgemental the other day. I should apologize.

As I scrolled through my phone, I noticed my role model, my idol, the one and only, Pro Hero Lady Rewind. A strong, beautiful, successful, independent woman. She just turned 25 with flowing white hair, red eyes, a horn and the ability to rewind objects; though there are rumours that she can or used to rewind people. I wonder how old Father is.

"Oh, this is cute," I commented, referring to a picture she posted not too long ago. I'm quite jealous of her physique, slender, savoury, like a princess of centuries past. Her boyfriend ain't too bad looking either. Pro Hero Seaweed.

I heard the front door open. "We're home!" Hiashi called with an exhausted voice. I chuckled, divine retribution for hogging Father to himself. I wonder... Is there a chance that Father knows Lady Rewind? Only one way to find out. I casually left my room and walked downstairs.

As usual, Father was in front of the television, barely awake. Dark circles around his eyes told a grand story. I passed Hiashi on my way down, I motioned to him but he growled, "Don't wanna talk about it." I then turned my gaze to our Father. How can someone stay so still? It's inhuman. Making my way to the couch, I saw a little close to him while looking at my phone.

Don't be sus.

"If you wanted to talk to me, you could've asked." He said.

I was sus.

I sighed. "Do you know this woman?" I asked, showing him a photo of Lady Rewind. His eyes lit up. "Eri?" So he does know her! I couldn't control myself as my eyes lit you and my mouth curled into a beaming smile. "So you know her? What's she like? Is she cool or kind or sassy!?" I questioned.

"She's sassy alright. Ever since she turned 18 and got her first drink. But she's a kind soul." He answered. "S-so... Y-y-you think m-maybe..." I nervously tapped my index fingers. I watched as he whipped out his phone, dialling a number. "Oi, brat. Where you at?" He voiced, dropping his usual sophistication. "Don't move." He ordered. "Don't gimme that. You can fuck him later. I want you there, now." I slightly blushed at the mention of se-... intercourse. Father's lips contorted into a stupid grin and then he hang up the phone. "Go put on some clothes." He ordered. 

I looked at myself. I wore a t-shirt and shorts. "Father? I'm adequately dressed." I said. He grunted, "Yeah, adequately dressed to be a hooker. Now go put on some god damn clothes." He repeated harshly. I sighed and quickly went to the stairs. "And take that sigh with you. I swear to God your mother needs to discipline y'all better." He mumbled. What so I'm rude? I wonder where I got that from. Well to be fair, maybe he just wanted me to not regret wearing anything weird when I'm going to meet my idol. I look through my wardrobe.

A lot of my clothes were cutesy but I wonder if I should show my true self. Maybe. I don't want to give a delinquent vibe but I don't want to deceive someone I look up to. Y'know what. Screw it. I wear what I want. I looked for my choker and fishnets. I stripped off my clothing. I slipped on my fishnets over both my legs and then black knee-high socks. Then I chose a high waist green and black checkered patterned skirt to wear over my tights. I gently traced them with my fingers. Some of the mean girls at school say I'm getting a bit fat and that all my calories are going to my legs and not my breasts, but... I am what the boys call...

Thiccque

I found an old shirt that still fit me. It printed, "Daddy's Little Pogchamp". I can't wear this... well... I am his daughter... I looked for another shirt. "Daddy Left; Didn't Cry." Are all of my punk shirts like this? Damn it! I decided on the second option and wore it over my smaller than average bust. I tucked it into my skirt and then hooked up a large belt. I went to my dresser and plastered a thick, glossy, jet black lipstick onto my lips and then brushed my hair. Half the dye had already been gone so it's a messy mix of pink and my natural green. I let it flow down my shoulders and looked at myself in the mirror. "Damn... I'm kinda sexy." I struck a Jojo pose and then snapped on my plain dark green choker with a heart outlined in gold. We're a humble family, but we are rich too. Lastly, I threw on some blood-red boots with black trimmings.

I did a little twirl and then gathered my things and placed them in a black backpack that I slung over my shoulders. Running down the stairs, I realized Father changed his clothing and style. His hair wasn't as messy, instead, it was more orderly though still writhing like a crown of snakes. He didn't have his usual dishevelled vibe but in its placed a cold, unyielding glare with his emerald green eyes, he blessed me with. He wore a green, turtleneck-esque shirt and over that was a smooth black jacket. It wasn't formal but it did make him look like a Yakuza member. His were matching black and slim-fitted. He also wore a choker, no, a collar. The scar over his eye was more pronounced as it cut through his right eyebrow. His hands were more exposed, revealing scars and ink. I couldn't quite see it but I'd assume it was a tattoo.

He was mumbling to himself, his eyes flickering between red, green and inky black. "Father?" Our eyes met. I felt his gaze as he examined my choice of dressing. "You look nice." He cooed. "A-as do you." I stuttered. Why the hell is my father so hot!? He walked over to me, his red boots clicking against the floor like the ticking of a clock. I could barely look at him in the face, my eyes drifting to his dark green collar. His cologne smelled sweet and almost seductive in nature, an alluring scent for women answering a mating call. His large, calloused hands patted my head as I faced the ground, my face heating up. "This look suits you, Nana." He said. 

"T-thanks..."

Words 1138

Posted 9/20/2021