Forgiving yourself: Finally reunited

Setting:  Ada got ready to eat her dinner with Bora, but then she is being told by her aunts, she will instead be eating with Ruzgar instead of going out with Bora.

Ada stared at herself in the mirror at her room. Her heart was beating faster and faster the more she thought of her dinner with Bora. She was wearing this dark beautiful dress that made her eyes pop out.

As she was about to leave, she heard the doorbell ring, and Negris teyze jumped to open the door.

Negris: "Ruzgar, Hoşgeldin! Thank you for the flowers! Ada will love them!"
  Ruzgar: "The flowers aren't as pretty as her, but they will have to do."
    When Ruzgar saw Ada in that black gorgeous dress he couldn't stop laying his eyes on her. Seeing her hair, made with perfect care, and that red lipstick she wore. But then he immediately knew. Ada would NEVER dress up for him like this. But she would for Bora. She was about to go see him, something he couldn't let her do.
   Ruzgar then stepped close to Ada and grabbed her hand and laid a gentle kiss.
Ruzgar: "You look gorgeous ton-"
Ada: "Don't you DARE touch me, or let alone kiss my hand!"
   Ada then stepped back, and pulled her aunts to the kitchen
Ada: "Why is he here!? I'm going out to meet Bora for dinner, I'm not gonna stay and eat with him instead!"
  Negris: "I told you multiple times, he is your husband! Don't forget about the family's curse. The first person you marry is your soulmate. You could never leave him. Bora is just your boss, and he will stay as your boss, nothing more!"

When Ada was about to reply, Ruzgar came into the kitchen and squeezed himself Into the conversation.

Ruzgar: "Ada I want you back, and I'm not gonna give up on you. I want you back, you can't get rid of me"
Ada: "Ruzgar I don't want you, I don't want to be NEAR you, and I don't want to be married to you for any longer then I have to! I am going to divorce you, as soon as I can."
Ruzgar: "But what if I don't want a divorce!? I still want to be with you! What changed all of a sudden!? You did everything to get me back, but now that you did you don't want me!?"
Ada: "Then you shouldn't have said those words about me. That Tugce was SMARTER than me, PRETTIER than me, more SUCCESSFUL than me, even though my article was better than hers. Ruzgar, why should I accept you back, after all you've done?! If I say I don't want YOU, then that means that I DON'T"
   Ruzgar stared blankly at her, wondering what changed her. He always knew that she wanted him back, so what stopped her now. Yes he said those stuff, and yes it hurt her, but there was more, something had changed in her life. There was a sparkle in her eye, a sparkle that wasn't there before. He could see it in her eyes. How much hatred she had for him, but so much love she had for Bora.

As Ruzgar went to hold her hand, to say something, Ada then without hesitation, slapped his hand, throwing the real flowers from his hands to the ground.

Ada: "All the times when I said I loved you, all the times when I thought I loved you, I now realize that I never did. Yes I cared about you, but love. Love is a whole another emotion. When you fall in love, you leave them, if you feel like they are happier without you, for their happiness. But I'm leaving YOU for MY happiness, not yours. So I never loved you, I only CARED for you. You never had ANY importance in my eyes, like you have thought Ruzgar. You never did."
    Ruzgar called out her name, but he never chased after her, because he knew he shouldn't. He knew he didn't have any right too. But the thought of her running to Boras arms, made his blood boil with jealousy.

Right when Ada was leaving to the front door, Negris Tezye caught up to her.

Negris Teyze: "Ada! You did not mean those words! You're not going anywhere, you will stay here tonight and spend time with us and Ruzgar. You promised to stay away from Bora... And you should remember the promise that you made to your mom".

    Ada then had just enough of it. She was TIRED of being told what to do, of everyone deciding who was going to be in her life, if she was going to divorce Ruzgar, of everyone telling her not to do this and that. Of everyone trying to take control of HER LIFE.