Quackity

Karl pov
I'm really hungry I don't wanna tell them because...idk I'm such a scaredy cat hahaha... I've died many times...and I'm still scared of him

Karl was surprised when techno called him

" yeah?" Techno respond "here it's meat it's already cooked you look like your hungry" Karl smiled and said "thanks you but can I ask a question?" Dream nod his head and said "sure what is it?" Karl said "um why did you need me?" Dream respond "I need you,for dream XD"
Karl was shocked and respond "dream xd-" he quickly respond with "I mean who is that hahha..." Dream explained to him who dream XD is Karl was shocked but tried to hide it "ahh I see" techno said to dream "hey let's talk in private" they talked in the trees "what is it?" Said dream "why do we need that scaredy cat?" Dram laughed and said "the scaredy cat your talking about have powerful magic" techno said "and that is?" Dream said "time traveling" techno in confusion said "why does we need that" dream said "power we could destroy the world and bring back somebody I know" techno sigh and said "I guess I can go fix things up in the past..." They got back to Karl,Karl knew he was just getting used he's used to it but he also wanna go to the end to find his sister dream said "hey why do you look so serious calm down were here" Karl was shocked "b-but this is-" dream smiled and said "quackity town" and added "he will pay for torturing me in prison, we just need you to get away" Karl agreed but he only wants to hide they were walking in while Karl was hiding quackity said "dream..." Dream said "quackity" techno being him and said "I don't wanna fight today the voice's said so I'll go farm" dram nodded but Karl being clumsy he falled from the wall almost dying but he had a water on him Karl akwardly waved to quackity quackity being angry amd said "so your apart of this group..." He went to kill Karl with a sword but dream protected Karl "hey there calm down we still need him" and swing his sword to the other side quackity raised his sword and aim for his head dream blocked it and swinged his sword to quackity neck quackity looks at him and made a sacrifice he grabbed dream sword and swing it to the other side and he jumped he stand there with his hand bleeding he grabbed a cloth and wrapped it around his hand quackity being smart he knew that if he flew and become ready he can defeat him but before fleeing he asked "where is the revival book" dream smirked and said "I don't need it you can look at the chest I have something more powerful" quackity looked at Karl and Karl looked away he flew dream slapped Karl and said "why didn't you defended yourself" Karl looked at him crying and said "I can't fight my own husband" Dream shocked and said "you remember" Karl went back to his sense and said "remember what?" Dream said "y- nevermind"

To be continued

The fighting scenes weren't that good but hopefully you liked this I've been watching action movies anime and on YouTube to be able to give it more of a fighting vibe but the fighting scene was just my imagination lol