Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 - Gossip

“Hey, Ziqi, you heard that there is no Zhao family, but Wang Cuihua’s family. It’s said that they rushed to Wang Village some time ago-Wang Fugui’s family said the match went.”

Zhao Ning talked to Zhong Ziqi about the gossip in the village.

It was dark early in winter, Zhong Ziqi and the others also came back early. After eating, Zhong Ziqi wore a padded jacket and lazily burned potatoes in her brazier when she was bored. It was getting colder today, and she was about to enter the winter moon. Now, the face hurt by the cold wind.

Zhong Ziqi feels that the weather here in winter is much colder than the modern weather, and it is really cold to the bone. I really want to stay in a warm house forever.

“and then?”

Zhong Ziqi asked curiously, he unknowingly got a smell of gossip after being in this world for a long time. What’s more, he also wants to know how the follow-up development will be. I remember that not long after Zhao Zhengan left home, Wang Cuihua asked him to refuse again, and severely threatened him. If there was another incident, he would definitely let his son marry a crooked nose. oblique!

He also warned the Zhong family, and this was the reason for such a cessation.

Wang Cuihua is scared. Zhao Zhenghong is his lifeblood. He can’t say anything to ruin this black-hearted family. They know everyone in the city. He is a local woman who has to be jealous. Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zhengan have no choice. My child, naturally I’m not afraid of anything.

In the end, Wang Cuihua left in a desperate manner, planning to go home and tell his father that he should not provoke these two people, so as not to make any tricks behind their backs, their children still hope to marry a good brother.

“I heard that Wang’s brother doesn’t like him at all, and he has completely damaged him by saying that his family’s faces are all green.”

Zhao Ning gloated and said that he didn’t look down on the Zhao family’s cheeks of toads wanting to eat swan meat.

Zhong Ziqi flipped through the cooked potatoes and asked “how do you say?”

Zhao Ning recalled what he had heard from other people, and then squeezed his throat to learn: “I don’t want to be engaged to him. You see that he has a sharp-mouthed monkey cheek. At first glance, he looks like a lazy rat who steals chickens and dogs, and then looks at his squint. The look of squinting is so disgusting, I can’t eat any more, I probably can’t sleep at night!”

Zhao Ning couldn’t help but have fun while talking.

Zhong Ziqi poked helplessly on his head: “How do you know what he said? You still learn to have noses and eyes as if you have seen them before.”

Zhao Ning smiled: “They all said that, I just restored it thoughtfully.”

“Just you have a lot of spooky ideas!”

Zhao Ning probed the potatoes that were about to be cooked, swallowed and said, “Ziqi, I guess you don’t know. I heard others say that the Wang family ignored him at first, but later Wang Fugui and his wife didn’t know where they came from. I heard that the eldest son of the Zhao family is Zhao Zhengan, and that the hottest snack in the town is his. Wang Fugui reluctantly greeted him.”

Zhao Ning said that he turned his lips together: “I heard that people who went with Wang Cuihua also said that Wang Fugui reluctantly talked to him because Wang Fugui liked Zhao Zhengan and wanted to marry his brother to him. It was just Wang Cuihua and Wang Cuihua. Zhao Cheng did not hear it. After saying that Zhao Zhengan had already married you, Wang Fugui ignored them at all. The two of them thought Wang Fugui was very optimistic about his family. In the end, the face that was swept away by that brother was indifferent, but I didn’t dare to put the fart, so I came back in despair. This time I saw a lot of people gloating behind their backs and cheating on them.”