Chapter 12: The Outburst.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

I was furious, mad, annoyed, pissed.... I think you've got the point.

I walked and walked in this stupid house, I couldn't bare it, how could life be this unfair?

I bumped into someone and looked up to see Max.

"Max?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Luna! Hey, how are you!?" Max said with a smile.

"How can you bare with your mate?" I asked, "she always comes back to my mate!"

"She said she has some unfinished business with him," he shrugged.

"Yeah if by unfinished business she means seducing him," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad!" he moved his hand around in emphasis.

"You are so naive!" I told him.

"I'm not naive, I trust her," he smiled.

"Well you are gullible and stupid!" I huffed and stomped away from him.

~❤️~

It's been a couple of hours where I'm pointlessly walking, actually stomping, around the house.

I don't really know what to do.

I've gotten used to people bowing at me the second they see me and I just ignore them.

I'm really not in the mood.

And I'm hungry.

I went to the kitchen and couples were sitting or standing all around the kitchen.

Out of all those couples, I spot Maya and Cameron.

"Maya!"

Everyone in the kitchen looked my way and bowed.

"Don't you people have rooms!" I snapped at them annoyed.

"Yes Luna!" And they all scattered away.

Maya and Cameron were about to leave too but I stopped them.

"I need to talk to you two," I said, "can we talk somewhere else?"

Maya looked at me and said, "yeah we can go to my room."

"Okay, but before we leave I want to get something."

I walked towards the fridge and opened it, the only content in the fridge was meat related.

Werewolves...

I finally spotted a piece of cheese, I closed the fridge and found toast.

"Okay, we can leave now," I said as I finished making my sandwich.

I followed them into Maya's room as I ate the whole way.